News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Actually I saw what FSM saw too. There's no other reason for him to send a message unless to wolf partners. The reason I didn't say anything before was actually because I figured that the wolves didn't know each other :l
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Wait Spit!? How come I didn't see you? ???

vermilionvermin

Targeting doesn't work for wolfings.  Wouldn't we just lynch him?

FSM-Reapr

Actually it does.
You can target anyone anytime.

@spit There is a reason(other than all wolf options) why he could have sent a PM. To target.
But I doubt anyone would wake up 5.30 AM just to target.

spitllama

But you can only target during the day phase... so why would he be targeting?

Didn't see me where FSM?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Quote from: spitllama on October 09, 2012, 12:46:39 PMDidn't see me where FSM?
I believe he means "I didn't see you on Who's Online"
Quote from: spitllama on October 09, 2012, 12:46:39 PMBut you can only target during the day phase... so why would he be targeting?
I thought you could change your target anytime?  ???
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

QuoteEvery player has the option to "target" another player. You can change your target at any time, as many times as you want. If you are lynched, the color of your targeted player is revealed to the thread.

Oh right, only when lynched does the color show. Nvm then. But still you can target anytime, but I doubt he would.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 09, 2012, 12:47:52 PMI thought you could change your target anytime?  ???

Yeah... but I guess targeting only works if you're LYNCHED, not WOLFED?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

^That's what she I said. -.-

Now if Gzgregory is going to be lynched and he's a human, he help the human team by targeting a spesific person.

Anyone got any suspicions?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 09, 2012, 12:57:15 PMAnyone got any suspicions?

...just naming three people who we have a bad feeling about? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I don't think anything would save Greg now... And I might be in sleep when the Day begins, so I'll say this now. When the Day begins NO INSTAS!!! If he's a human(in any kind of unlikely way), he should be given a chance to target Spitllama. Just because I didn't even see you online that time. That makes me very suspicious. When he has posted us telling that he has sent the targeting PM, we can insta him.

Mashi

Serious post time, I suppose.

So there are a few things we could do with our oracles (or 'deathseers' or whatever you would like to refer them as).  We could have everyone oracle different people (but that would be frivolous, so we won't), agree to oracle a Player through vote or other means of agreement (probably what we'll end up doing.  Note, however, that we would probably have to discuss this during the Day Phase, lest the targeted Player is wolfed the Night Phase before), or allow the lynched Player decide whom to oracle.

A Human wouldn't try to create conflict by not oracling a Player agreed upon to be oracled and a Wolf wouldn't want to appear suspicious by not oracling a Player of the same status, so I think that having a vote for whom to be oracled is probably our best bet.

And no, don't Insta gzgregory at all.  If you're going to be suspicious of someone, wait for a defence after an accusation and don't jump the gun.

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Mashi on October 09, 2012, 02:21:19 PMAnd no, don't Insta gzgregory at all.  If you're going to be suspicious of someone, wait for a defence after an accusation and don't jump the gun.
That's what I meant. I figured that before he could post that he has targeted, I'm sure he would defend himself in some sort of a way.

Greg

Uh...
what.

How did I evade being caught by PMs the last game, then? :S

In any case, I was reading my messages in order to update my page on the Wiki, if you were wondering.