[NDS] Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - "Virbank City"

Started by Blaze325, October 15, 2012, 07:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze325

Completed by Jompa

Requesting Virbank City. Great tune, would love to learn how to play it. It's pretty surprising that there are no songs from that game on here, and I'm not sure where else to go. I think I speak for most other people in saying that any other songs from Black 2 and White 2 would be appreciated also.

Nebbles

Hello and welcome to NSM! :D Just don't forget to add a link when requesting a song to make it easier for the arrangers!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Blaze325 on October 15, 2012, 07:35:08 PMRequesting Virbank City. Great tune, would love to learn how to play it. It's pretty surprising that there are no songs from that game on here, and I'm not sure where else to go. I think I speak for most other people in saying that any other songs from Black 2 and White 2 would be appreciated also.
The reason why there are no songs here is because the game was just recently released in the US! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bespinben

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 15, 2012, 07:51:07 PMThe reason why there are no songs here is because the game was just recently released in the US! :P

...and because NSM hasn't had an update in several months, meaning that even if someone had arranged a song, it still wouldn't be on site.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MoboMoga

Quote from: Bespinben on October 15, 2012, 07:56:00 PM...and because NSM hasn't had an update in several months, meaning that even if someone had arranged a song, it still wouldn't be on site.

Yup, I'm waiting FOREVER to submit one of BW2 to the site...

Oh and this song: I started arranging long ago, so I might take it..also, please provide links.

Jompa

IF ONLY I HAD THE FREE TIME!!!! sorry - I really wanna arrange this, but I'm so busy with like everything!  :'(
Looking forward to seeing someone's arrangement of this song!, if anyone takes it that is.
Birdo for Smash

Yugi

Bump.
Quote from: MassiveMayhem on January 01, 2013, 09:55:22 PMI'll take Virbank City.

I'll see what I can whip up.

Bubbles