Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

[PC] Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location

Crumbling Dreams     

This song is rad. I really enjoyed arranging it and I hope you all enjoy hearing it or playing it yourself! I could not find the composer of this song. Does anyone know if this song is a classical song? Most of the other Five Nights at Freddy's game songs' are remixes of classical songs.
Once again, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

DonValentino

It's familiar... Too familiar... Perhaps, not...

Composer is Leon Riskin.

Sebastian

Sebastian

[PC] Minecraft

Wet Hands     

This is my favorite Minecraft song. I hope you guys enjoy it! Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 01, 2016, 11:10:27 AMAs a nice Christmas present to you all, I will be presenting The 12 gifts of Mealmas Arrangements of Christmas!
Starting on Dec. 14th, I will post a daily arrangement, and the final arrangement will be posted on Dec. 25th. Expect things like Final Fantasy, Metroid, Umineko, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Bravely Default, and much, much more!
Quote from: Latios212 on December 09, 2016, 02:32:24 PMAfter much pestering encouragement from Maelstrom, I'll try and do "12 Meals sheets of Christmas" as well. Expect a new sheet each day from the 14th to the 25th... perhaps

I have succumb to peer pressure and will be participating in this 12 arrangements of Christmas extravaganza!
Starting December 14th I will be posting an arrangement everyday until we arrive at Christmas Day. I hope you all enjoy!

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Me too! So far, we are gonna have 3 new arrangements per day for 12 days. That's totally awesome.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

First Day of Christmas!

[N64] Conker's Bad Fur Day

Game Boy Theme 2     

This song sounds so Star Wars-esque. I really enjoyed arranging it and I hope you all of love it!

Sebastian

Second Day of Christmas!

[PC] Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location

MVP     

Pretty cool song! This is the only title I could find for this song, so let me know if it's incorrect. I hope you all enjoy it!

Sebastian

Third Day of Christmas!

[N64] Banjo-Tooie

Glitter Gulch Mine (Dark 'N' Dingy Interiors)     

This is a somewhat simple song. It is such a peaceful sounding tune in my opinion. Any feedback is welcome!

WaluigiTime64

Beautiful arrangement!
something about the 'N' bothers me
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

Fourth Day of Christmas!

[N64] Harvest Moon 64

Winter Theme     

You don't see much Harvest Moon. :P  I hope you guys enjoy this one!

DonValentino

Quote from: Sebastian on December 15, 2016, 07:22:19 PM
[PC] Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location

MVP     
Hmm yes yes I've been wanting to see this arranged since I first listened to it, good one.

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on December 18, 2016, 12:18:53 PMHmm yes yes I've been wanting to see this arranged since I first listened to it, good one.
Great to hear some feedback! : )  I'm glad you like it.