Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 04, 2018, 11:25:05 PMWhile this is a swell arrangement, Seb, (I truly mean it,) I have to ask: why did you arrange it under the Mario Kart Wii remix instead of the Mario Kart: Super Circuit version? Listening to both I can hear differences, but if there aren't that many, then why not arrange the original, or both? Again, not hating on your arrangement, or any other retro track sheets; just curious.
Personally, I like the Mario Kart remix better. Also, I am more familiar with it. I guess you could call it bias. :P

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 05, 2018, 12:59:57 AMThat's probably because he knew I was making a sheet for the GBA one but it might've helped if he asked again because really I'm not getting anywhere with that particular one any time soon. I'd prefer if he did it anyway lol.
If that isn't the reason then I'm not sure.
Whoops. I had no idea you were arranging it...

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 05, 2018, 03:52:18 PMHow is this from mario kart 8
Quote from: LeviR.star on July 05, 2018, 05:57:12 PMProbably a typo
Correct. Fixed.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Sebastian on July 06, 2018, 05:55:00 PMPersonally, I like the Mario Kart remix better. Also, I am more familiar with it. I guess you could call it bias. :P

Don't worry about being biased; I grew up knowing this tune from the Wii game years before I knew it was from Super Circuit, not to mention before I knew exactly what retro tracks were.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

[N64] Banjo-Tooie

Notes     

[N64] Banjo-Tooie

Isle O' Hags (Mayan Hags)     

[N64] Banjo-Tooie

Sargeant Jamjar's Lesson     

Three new BT arrangements. Hope you enjoy! As always, any and all feedback is greatly desired.

Sebastian

A sneak peek...

Spoiler

One new Super Mario Odyssey sheet
[close]
Spoiler

One new A Hat in Time sheet
[close]

Spoiler
and more...
[close]

Stay tuned...

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

[SWITCH] Super Mario Odyssey

Shiveria Town     

Here is the first of hopefully many more Super Mario Odyssey sheets! By the way, this one is already accepted, but any feedback is still appreciated greatly. Stay tuned for more sheets...

Sebastian

It's been an ungodly amount of time...

BUT I am hoping to change that. Slowly but surely I'll be arranging again, as well as checking sheets. I'd like to get back to some personal projects of mine, while doing some newer songs. Any feedback, like usual, is intensely welcomed :)

As for any arrangements on my front page, I haven't touched those in 2-3 years. If you look at my front page and see something you like, I can spruce it up, if needed, or if there's a broken link or some other problem, just shoot me a message, private or public. I'll be happy to take care of it.