News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Green into Gold

Started by wariopiano, October 27, 2012, 01:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

U guys have probabley never heard this song but could somone help me find the song ''Green into Gold'' by David Lanz written for piano?
I cant find it anywhere for sheet music, and i love it. i couldnt find a link of it.

(sorry about my spelling. i cant spell very well!) 
Thank you!

spitllama

WarioPiano,
The Grandpa

Quote from: wariopiano on October 27, 2012, 01:11:02 PM(sorry about my spelling. i cant spell very well!) 

Things that make you go hmmm
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Now now Spit, old people just can't remember how to spell "you" so they replace it with "u".
Wariopiano u freaking genius

blueflower999

Stop being mean, guys. -_-
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Well, any link to the song, and shouldn't this be in Music?
I am starting to have doubts that you are 70

wariopiano

Quote from: SocialFox on October 27, 2012, 03:24:33 PMWell, any link to the song, and shouldn't this be in Music?
I am starting to have doubts that you are 70
The guy that wrote this song wrote it for piano.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 27, 2012, 01:50:25 PMNow now Spit, old people just can't remember how to spell "you" so they replace it with "u".
Wariopiano u freaking genius
Quote from: spitllama on October 27, 2012, 01:28:19 PMWarioPiano,
The Grandpa

Things that make you go hmmm
I couldnt spell ''probabley not YOU!!!!
YOU both are stupid Jerks! >:(
I know darn well how to spell YOU!
its easier and faster just to put u!!
u guys are just bored teenagers. for heavens sake just be kind!!! Just cause im old doesnt mean im stupid and have alzheimers.
Quote from: blueflower999 on October 27, 2012, 02:41:52 PMStop being mean, guys. -_-
Thank you Blueflower999! ;D
At least u have some sense. :)

FSM-Reapr

Woah, think about your blood pressure!

wariopiano

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: wariopiano on October 27, 2012, 04:16:40 PMThe guy that wrote this song wrote it for piano.I couldnt spell ''probabley not YOU!!!!
YOU both are stupid Jerks! >:(
I know darn well how to spell YOU!
its easier and faster just to put u!!
u guys are just bored teenagers. for heavens sake just be kind!!! Just cause im old doesnt mean im stupid and have alzheimers.Thank you Blueflower999! ;D
At least u have some sense. :)
This made me laugh so hard.  Spit.  FSM.  Shut up.  Wariopiano.  You're awesome.  Glad you don't have alzheimer's.  :D

spitllama

Actually what I was referring to was the fact that he's supposedly 70 but claims he can't spell. It's very sketchy.

I don't care if you type u or you
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

Isn't this a request? What's it doing here?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 27, 2012, 10:31:11 PMIsn't this a request? What's it doing here?
it's not from a video game.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

But requests don't belong in this board...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

If it's not from a video game, but it's a request, it belongs on the Music board.
At least, says experience.
Submissions Page

Yugi

Exactly what I said earlier.