News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Update...rs!

Started by Jamaha, November 09, 2012, 01:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

I also sprinted over here. Interesting I was just thinking about updating recently (or getting Finale installed again)

But I suppose I have more time?

Just kidding, but Nintendude covered the basics there, except I'm not gone forever.

Greg

Congratulations to the both of you.

Oh, and good luck. :P

Winter

I think I know what to do here. I'll be continuing featured arranger, while shadow does daily and olimar does the batches.

shall be lovely.

BonusPwnage

Wow, Winter, you really sound like you know what you're talking about. It'll be a happy day when all this chaos is over and NSM's all organized again.

Dude

I hate to say it but I agree with Ninny Nintendude. This updating spree won't last very long.

I wish it would, but I highly doubt it.

Prove me wrong guys. Do eet.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on November 10, 2012, 05:18:59 PMI hate to say it but I agree with Ninny Nintendude. This updating spree won't last very long.

I wish it would, but I highly doubt it.

Prove me wrong guys. Do eet.
You guys need more Perfect Dark sheet music. WE need more Heroes of Might and Magic sheet music. As long as there are games with music needed to be arranged, we (meaning, the brave arrangers :P) can carry on!! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

Dude, if you talk like that, then yeah it'll probably happen. But how about you try encouraging shadowkirby and olimar for stepping up to the plate and all of the hard working arrangers. Please don't talk negatively, because you might be hurting people's feelings and not know about it.

Dude

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 10, 2012, 05:52:48 PMDude, if you talk like that, then yeah it'll probably happen. But how about you try encouraging shadowkirby and olimar for stepping up to the plate and all of the hard working arrangers. Please don't talk negatively, because you might be hurting people's feelings and not know about it.
I've been here long enough to know what I'm talking about. -_-

BonusPwnage

If you really knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't go around saying things like that, even if you personally believe that you're right. I don't want to go into some long, drawn-out fight, so please do me this one favor and back-off.

Winter

It's true, I stopped updating when I thought nobody here appreciated the effort. I was gone for a while.

Sometimes it's as easy as saying thank you.

BonusPwnage

There are a lot more of us than you think who appreciate all that you do. So may I just say, thank you.

Winter

Aw that's nice of you!

So yeah I'm currently retrieving all the software I need to update again, I forgot how much it was. Should be easier on the new computer though.

BonusPwnage

That's good to hear. Yesterday, I got my coffeehouse performance out of the way. Now I can transfer my time from that to NinSheet arrangements, at least for a couple of weeks.

Winter

Nice! I do appreciate it!

And welcome!

Ruto

Quote from: Winter on November 10, 2012, 06:31:34 PMI stopped updating when I thought nobody here appreciated the effort.

Sheesh, everything's like that. Kind of like my desk job (even though I get paid for it). Or raising kids...sure you feel like quitting because no one thanks you but you signed up for it, so you have to! -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.