News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Daily Updates!

Started by EFitTrainr, November 09, 2012, 02:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

This is going to be a triumph. You'll be making a note here, HUGE SUCESS. It'll be hard to overstate your satisfaction.
Here's what I had in mind for NSM if I ever got to become an updater (and here I am!): Daily Updates.
Now before you start asking questions, let me explain what I mean by a daily update and what it entails.
Every day (twice on Saturday, except for tomorrow as I won't be here), I will upload a new sheet. I chose this one out of someone's submissions threads today, but the rest will be handled like a normal, large, update. My reasoning behind choosing to do daily updates is simple: Updating like 40 sheets (or however many) at once would be a very tedious process, while doing 1 sheet a day would take a lot of stress out of the job. I won't be making a blog post every day, however, but, I WILL make one every Saturday showing which new sheets have been added.
And without further ado, today's new sheet!

[NDS] Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - "A Quiet Town" - Jordan Knapp
I like food.

Yugi

Title Should be more like Daily Update but thats my thought.

EFitTrainr

Well, the main purpose of this post was to explain my plan for updating, not to showcase the sheet.
I'm going to be titling the Saturday blog posts "Daily Update Roundup" or something like that.
I like food.

Yugi

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 09, 2012, 02:48:41 PMWell, the main purpose of this post was to explain my plan for updating, not to showcase the sheet.
I'm going to be titling the Saturday blog posts "Daily Update Roundup" or something like that.
Okay.

FSM-Reapr

Shadowkirby, you should provide links when posting something like
Quote from: shadowkirby on November 09, 2012, 02:39:25 PM[NDS] Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - "A Quiet Town" - Jordan Knapp
this.

MisterMulluc

Giving arrangers a chance in the spotlight is a great idea, hopefully it will be an encouragement for people to arrange. I actually have a reason to check this website daily again.