Pieordie1's Arrangements-Roller Coaster Tycoon Main Theme (PC) NEW 7/30/13!!

Started by pieordie1, November 14, 2012, 02:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pieordie1

New Arrangement! Here is the main theme from Roller Coaster Tycoon!
MID
PDF
 :D

spitllama

I suggest editing your first post with the new links. You can find that button at the top right of the original post.

There are some inaccuracies in the Shadow Queen arrangement -- specifically in the right hand -- that I will hopefully get to in a bit.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

kartiomart

You are my best friend!!!!!!!
I love your paper mario arrangments!!!
Could u do some for me?
heres the link to my request page:  http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4609.0
thanks!!!
ps: you are an excellent arranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebastian

mammamiaboy

I love the Shadow Queen Battle Second Form!
I cant wait to see more paper mario ones!!!

pieordie1

Hi everyone!  ;D Thanks for all the feedback about my Paper Mario sheets. I have another one. It is Huff N Puff Battle from Paper Mario 64. Next is Tutankoopa Battle.  (I use Musescore, if you're wondering why there's no MUS file for my arrangements.)

Huff N Puff Battle:
PDF:http://www.mediafire.com/?c6en4nlsxxxotw0
MID:http://www.mediafire.com/?5xbjb85n9c0eftb

Bloop

Huff N Puff Battle
-Game name needs to be under the song title
-Composer name needs to be bold
-Misses metronome marking
Bar 3: Wow, those are some big dynamics O_O. Any change you can make them somewhat smaller?
Bar 12 (and bars that look like this one): Wrong rhythm groupings. I would recommend reading this post.
Bar 19-25: Some notes here sound wrong (can't tell what they really are right now). Also, I think you should think of something else instead of those ties, because it's pretty hard to read (I almost can't see them).
Bar 26: Wrong rhythm groupings again.
Bar 27-38: Nothing really wrong here, but it sounds empty. Anything you could do to fill it up a bit?

Lava Piranha Battle
-Misses game name
-Misses arranger name
-Misses copyright
-Composer name needs to be bold
-Some ties in the sheet are barely visible
Bar 1-4: I would recommend using a second layer for the top note in the right hand
Bar 2: I don't expect anyone with a left hand that big; I should move it to the right hand.
Bar 8 and 12: I would use a 8vb notation, because few people can really read those notes in the right hand.
Bar 13-16: Nothing wrong, but it sounds empty.
Bar 26: The trill doesn't work. Also, there is a wild trill visible on the page. What is it doing there?
Bar 30-31: Same as in bar 2, impossible to play notes in the left hand.
Bar 32: The layer 2 rests here are unnecessary.

Shadow Queen Battle
-Composer names need to be bold
-Arranger name needs to italic
-Song name needs to be between quotation marks
Bar 32: Better use a eighth rest here, and not two sixteenth.

MoboMoga

I would make your page neater by doing this:

[url=link][text][/url]
for example on your piranha battle:
[url=http://www.4shared.com/office/BSf9jWux/Lava_Piranha_Battle_Go_Mario_G.html][PDF][/url]
will turn out to be [PDF]
hope i helped.  :)

pieordie1

Hey, everybody! Thanks for all the feedback and thanks Bloop for providing me with what I need to work on. I will post later today (about 3-4 P.M. CST) with the updated sheets and a new sheet. Thanks!  :D Also, Hot Times in Mt. Lavalava is a slow version of Escape from Mt. Lavalava, with a few changes, so I will do those eventually. They might look the same, but they're not.
Check the original post for links!

Upcoming:
Hooktail Battle (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
General Guy Battle (Paper Mario 64)
Lava Piranha Attack (Paper Mario 64)
Final Battle With Bowser pt. 1 (Paper Mario 64)
Bowser and Kammy Battle (Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door)(Wish me luck, as this is ridicuously hard!)

kartiomart

Quote from: kartiomart on November 16, 2012, 03:27:19 PMYou are my best friend!!!!!!!
I love your paper mario arrangments!!!
Could u do some for me?
heres the link to my request page:  http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4609.0
thanks!!!
ps: you are an excellent arranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will u please be able to do one of these??

Bloop

You're welcome, pieordie. Also..

I would recommend reading this post if you want your submissions on the site, so I or anyone else doesn't have to tell this every time.
Also, like spitllama said, you should edit your first post with your arrangements. This gives people a better overview over your arrangements. Also, if you don't mind, I would like to re-arrange them in Finale so you have a .MUS file if you want your arrangements on the site.

Escape Mt. Lava Lava
-6 pages is way too much for only 32 bars. The bars with the fast melody notes could easily be 2 bars per line, and with the following things probably some places what could be 3 or 4 per line.
Bar 1: This bar is unnecessary, at least I think so. I would remove it.
Bar 2-4: There is actually pretty much wrong in these bars. This is how I would arrange it:

I don't know if musescore can do the note moving in the first bar.
Bar 5-8: The dynamic in bar 5 needs to be removed. Also, I don't hear such bass notes in the original. I would change it to the bass tune in bar 3-4. Plus, the notes in the right hand are barely readable. I don't know exactly what's the best way to change them, but I think it's this:

Bar 9-12: The dynamic in bar 9 needs to be removed. Also, I don't here those melody notes in the original. You can also try to put the bass tune from bar 3-4 here.
Bar 17-24: The notes are there in the original... But barely noticeable. Bass tune from bar 3-4 again.
Bar 23-24: I am still considering what to think about the bottom D in those bars... It looks weird to me.
Bar 25-32: Barely readable notes again. Try this:

Bar 32: I would put a repeat bar hear leading to bar 4 (if you're going to remove the first bar).

I can't wait until your other arrangements ;).

pieordie1

Thanks, Bloop and also, the new arrangements are at the top   ;)

Bloop

Lava Piranha Battle
Bar 2: I don't think I explained myself that good last time, I meant that the top E should be moved to the right hand, since I don't know if anyone has a left hand that big to play the bass and the E together.
Bar 7 & 12: The 8va's here are pretty high placed. I would lower them a bit,
Bar 30-31: Like in bar 2, an unplayable left hand.

Tutankoopa Battle:
-The song is in C# Minor, meaning it has 4 sharps as key signature.
-The bass tune is slightly wrong, both notation and notes. This is the bass throughout the whole song:

Bar 1-4: Those bars need to be at the end of the song. Also, the notation is pretty much wrong:

The intro is this:

Bar 5: The E needs to be a eighth note, not a sixteenth with a rest.
Bar 6: This bar is almost the same like bar 5 in the original, but only with a layer 2 F# in it.
Bar 10: This bar needs to be exactly the same as bar 9.
Bar 12: The sixteenth notes here need to be eighth notes.
Bar 15-16 and 19-20: The C#-E combinations here need to be placed an eighth beat further.
Bar 18: The right hand in bar needs to be like this:

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012