Pieordie1's Arrangements-Roller Coaster Tycoon Main Theme (PC) NEW 7/30/13!!

Started by pieordie1, November 14, 2012, 02:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Thanks. I thought I could have some sort of return to NSM. I wasn't doing here much really.

wariopiano

Nice Job pieordie1!
I would suggest u use finale and dropbox would be very nice. heres a link to dropbox: www.dropbox.com and i dont have a good link to finale......

Well, good job and keep up the good work!!

pieordie1

Hey, guys. I haven't uploaded in a while because i've been studying for my midterms, but i have been working on new sheets and my old ones. At the moment I have arranged Bowser's Rage (Bowser battle pt. 1) from PM64 and Dry Dry Ruins from PM64 and now I am working on Jade Jungle and Lava Piranha Attack.
I will probably upload at New Years with my arrangements.
Thanks for yor patience! ;D

Upcoming Sheets (the final edit)
Jade Jungle-PM64
Lava Piranha Attack-PM64
Tower-NSMBWii and Hooktail Battle-PMTTYD simultaneously
General Guy Battle-PM64
Toad Town Sewers-PM64
King of the Koopas(Bowser Battle pt.2)-PM64
Battle Fanfare-PM64
Hey You!(the other battle fanfare)-PM64
Siege on Bowser's Castle-PM64
Hurry-SMG2
Battle Theme-SMRPG
Bowser Battle-PMTTYD

Sebastian

pieordie1

Happy new year! And also, bloop I keep on forgetting to give you permission to rearrange them for a mus file. Yes, you may.

Bloop

yay.

I suggest placing (and organizing) your first post with all your arrangements, like most arrangers do. We don't have to look through the thread for arrangements, for example your Huff 'n Puff battle.

Oh well, onto the sheets.

Bowser's Rage
-The tempo marking is missing. Also, the tempo is somewhat to slow, it needs to be 145 BPM.
-W-where's the time signature?  :-[
-I believe the key signature is A minor (no flats nor sharps), until bar 41, where it changes into E minor.
Bar 1-16: These bars sound pretty much empty. Maybe you could change the bass notes into pure octaves?
Bar 55: The tied E needs to be a dotted eighth note.
Bar 56: This bar is pretty much cramped. Could you wide it up a bit?

Jade Jungle
-I miss tempos and key signatures :'(
-Literally all the C's in the left hand need to be D's (except bar 25-32)
-The bass tune could better be notated like this:

Bar 10: The 16th F# and the 16th rest should be a staccato 8th F#.
Bar 13-16 and 21-23: You probably should put the right and left hand together in the right hand, and arrange the bass tune in these parts.
Bar 25-32:

Dry Dry Ruins
-Yay time signature. There's no tempo though. Tempo is 163 BPM
-I believe key signature is G major (1 sharp) OR C minor (3 flats). Anyone else who has an opinion about this?
-The left hand...
Bar 1-7, 11-20: C3-C2-G2-C3-C3-G2-C2
Bar 8-10: Bb2-Bb1-E2-Bb2-Bb2-E2-Bb1 (don't know what these are? Scientific pitch notation)
Bar 21-44: No idea what notes these are. I do know that they're wrong...
-Right hand:
Bar 5, 7, 9, 11: The quarter G is actually two eight G's.
Bar 12: The F# here is a dotted quarter note and a eight note.
Bar 13-15: The top notes here need to be removed.
Bar 30:
Bar 35-36, 37-38:
Bar 44: The tied A needs to be a dotted quarter note.

pieordie1

The time signature disappeared? I will check that later on , it was there in musescore.

Sebastian

i suggest that u start at the very beginning of jade jungle like in the original

pieordie1

FireArrow

Am I being an idiot, or do you only have one arrangement in the OP? I want to see your other arrangements.  :(
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bloop

wat

I don't really like this arrangement at all. The song itself isn't fit to be played on a piano (I remember I once arranged this song for some percussion instruments. Once), what makes the sheet 99% full wrong notes.

The sheet is unreadable (bar 1-8), unplayable (9, 10, 13, 29-41), and just plain random at how I look at it (21-28), so I won't get into nit-picky details.

That said, sorry, but I wouldn't try to submit it to the site.

DonValentino

Bloop's right, pie. Some songs are just not meant to be arranged for piano. And that's one of those. :P

Sebastian

Nice try though. Looking forward to some of your future arrangments  :D

Brassman388

I tried looking for the song you guys were talking about.

Do you mind if I give it a try?