The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Boston.  Nuff said.

Also, my grandfather passed away today.  I'd appreciate prayer.

Nebbles

There were bombings in Iraq as well. Don't forget them.

My condolences to your grandfather. I'm sorry.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on April 15, 2013, 07:22:18 PMBoston.  Nuff said.

Also, my grandfather passed away today.  I'd appreciate prayer.
Sorry about your grandfather TZP.
Quote from: Nebbles on April 15, 2013, 07:33:25 PMThere were bombings in Iraq as well. Don't forget them.
I'll be praying for all 3 above situations.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Sorry for the bump guys, but could you guys keep my sister Madison in your prayers? She goes in to surgery tomorrow morning and I couldn't be more scared.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Olimar12345

She has scoliosis, and they'll basically be inserting two steel rods into her back. The operation will take four hours :c
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Onionleaf

Yikes, sounds horrible :( Your family must be on pins and needles right now.
I'll be sure to wish/pray for a full recovery for Madison -- even a kind thought goes a long way, I think.

TheZeldaPianist275

Yup, still praying!  Let us know how it goes!

Olimar12345

Thanks guys! Finally got to see her in person yeaterday. The surgery went great. The doctors said she did better than most patients do-especially for her age. It'll be a while before they let her leave the hospital, tho.

MoboMoga

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 31, 2013, 01:28:19 AMThanks guys! Finally got to see her in person yeaterday. The surgery went great. The doctors said she did better than most patients do-especially for her age. It'll be a while before they let her leave the hospital, tho.

That's great! I'm happy for your family.  :)

I'm a Christian too, and I'm glad this thread is up.

TheZeldaPianist275

Sweet!  So happy for you guys Olimar!

Roz~

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 31, 2013, 01:28:19 AMThanks guys! Finally got to see her in person yeaterday. The surgery went great. The doctors said she did better than most patients do-especially for her age. It'll be a while before they let her leave the hospital, tho.

Fucking scoliosis man. I have that too. It's not worse enough for me to get rods into my back, but I know how annoying that thing can be. Glad to hear she's doing okay!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Kman96

Hey guys.

My grandpa fell last Thursday and broke his hip. He's 81, has dementia, Parkinson's, and we were pretty sure he wasn't going to make it through surgery. He did.

I can't explain anymore because I don't know the right words or where to put them, but basically he's going. They don't think he'll make it through the weekend. I kinda wish he passed in the surgery.

I don't want prayers for him to get better. It's no use. I want prayers for me and my family that we'll be okay through this whole process. We've already been through so much, but I'm tired and my family's weary from all the stress his illnesses. Don't let that sound like he's a bother, there's just been so much drama between doctors and nursing homes...we just want peace for him and for us.

I love all you guys, and I could really use some support at this time. Thanks guys.
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

That's a bit of a necrobump, but I'm sad to hear that. I know what you mean, with the little hope of recovery. A similar thing happened to my great uncle, who had problems because he insisted on living on his farm, despite his inability to farm it anymore and his need for assistance. So, as he got worse, my family hired a 24-hour nurse, despite my uncle's insistence. After a while, he fell and went to hospice for a week or two before his death. That was about 3-4 years ago. I'll be praying for you.  :)

Dudeman

Gosh, Kman, really sorry to hear that. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Just keep remembering that something good always comes out of something bad.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book