News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Kman96 on August 22, 2014, 05:08:17 PMHey guys.

My grandpa fell last Thursday and broke his hip. He's 81, has dementia, Parkinson's, and we were pretty sure he wasn't going to make it through surgery. He did.

I can't explain anymore because I don't know the right words or where to put them, but basically he's going. They don't think he'll make it through the weekend. I kinda wish he passed in the surgery.

I don't want prayers for him to get better. It's no use. I want prayers for me and my family that we'll be okay through this whole process. We've already been through so much, but I'm tired and my family's weary from all the stress his illnesses. Don't let that sound like he's a bother, there's just been so much drama between doctors and nursing homes...we just want peace for him and for us.

I love all you guys, and I could really use some support at this time. Thanks guys.
That's awful :(
I'll be praying hard :)

Sebastian

Everyone keep the people in Africa and now in America in your prayers that have Ebola.
I think a 2nd person now got it here in America....somewhere in Texas. Don't get Ebola on us Olimar, we need you :p Seriously though, it's not really something to joke about. It's a terrible disease. Keep these people in your prayers :)

braix

My dad is going for an interview for a church in California today.
It's make it or break it. If he makes it, we're good to go. If he doesn't, we're kinda financially fucked cus he wants nothing for a job than to be a pastor.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 10, 2014, 05:15:40 AMMy dad is going for an interview for a church in California today.
It's make it or break it. If he makes it, we're good to go. If he doesn't, we're kinda financially fucked cus he wants nothing for a job than to be a pastor.
Seriously..?

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 09, 2014, 08:43:48 PMDon't get Ebola on us Olimar, we need you :p
you have some weird attraction to him, don't you

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 10, 2014, 06:26:37 AMSeriously..?
Um ya we're kinda going on chance
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on October 10, 2014, 07:49:20 AMyou have some weird attraction to him, don't you
Weird attraction??.....A. He lives in Texas. B. He helps me a lot with my arrangements especially on Live Feedback. C. He's my favorite arranger :P

MaestroUGC

Oh so you don't care about the rest of us who may or may not also live in Texas.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 11, 2014, 12:24:43 AMOh so you don't care about the rest of us who may or may not also live in Texas.
Didn't say that.....just responding to what Dude said :)

SlowPokemon

Somehow the smiley faces always actually make me less mad
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

wait who said I live in texas?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

2011 ARE YOU SHITTING ME WADDLE
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Waddle has have 5 much free time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!