News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Where to start....

Started by Musicman21, November 25, 2012, 11:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicman21

Hey, I'm new to the site. I want to help provide sheets and update bad sheets, but I have no clue where to start or how to get a reputation for myself. Could someone provide some assistance?

Bubbles

Welcome!

Honestly just start...anywhere :P Pick a song from the request board that you want to start with, or think of your own that someone else hasn't arranged yet (make sure to check using the search feature that someone else didn't already arrange it). Creating your own submissions thread is a good place to post your finished arrangements, as well as get feedback on them. I find it easier to work on a song you enjoy, since just listening to it gives you motivation to finish the arrangment.

There's a project (though Im not sure if its still running like it was before) here where arrangers work to edit sheets that are already on the site and get them up to standards.

As for reputation, that bulds up over time, not so much of the quality of your sheets but your overall attitude :D

JDMEK5

You should have seen my sheets two years ago.... *grimaces* .. Yuck. Horrid things.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Musicman21