News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Its was pretty good for an action flick. At least it had a plot. *stares at Transformers 2

I personally liked the first one better though. Still a good movie though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Iron Man 2 was fairly good.  Not as good as the first of course, but good.

me irl
[close]

Fox IV

Man, I'm behind on the times.  Haven't seen any Iron Man movies or Transformer films, and I have no desire to watch Kick Ass.  So many movies that don't seem that interesting which I wouldn't want to shell out money for.  Even to rent.  I watch tons of movies on Netflix Wii and On Demand, though.

But let me tell you how awesome the My Little Pony movie was...

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

Lol, Netflix on the Wii.

me irl
[close]

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: Fox IV on May 09, 2010, 07:54:59 PMI have no desire to watch Kick Ass
You should definitely fix this.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Fox IV

Yeah, if you have Netflix, internet connection and the Wii, you can get a disk that you put in the Wii and can watch movies any time you want.  Granted, the movies generally aren't that fantastic, but I did find all the episodes of the X Files on it. :P

And Sir Awesomesauce, I won't say I'll never watch it, but it'll probably be no time in the near future. :P

KefkaticFanatic

No, I mean actually wasting your time streaming from the Wii.  You'll get significantly better quality on your PC.  It's more worth it to wait for the damn DVDs to arrive.

me irl
[close]

Fox IV

*blinks*

It looks just like other programs on my television.  It's not the Wii-quality graphics if that's what you're saying.

KefkaticFanatic

Well, if you have a shitty TV then sure, but the max it can do is what, 480p?  Everything else can give you 1080p streaming (and with 5.1 surround soon).

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

720p at best I'd say. The wii isn't total garbage. I would hope it could at least do better than Youtube.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

It can't.  Youtube can do 1080p.  And in terms of video quality, yes.  It is.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Reall? I've never seen a video on there that can do 1080p. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Fox IV

The TV has better graphics than my computer were I to watch it on my laptop.