News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLV: Host 1-Ups

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2012, 06:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aofiofhohfihwiofhqofhqwf;weofhwuiohfiuwehfowehfuwglfgeigfewgf?

the_last_sheikah's TWG XLV: Red vs. Blue: Revenge
3 (13.6%)
SocialFox's TWG XLV: Bleach Themed Mystery Game
0 (0%)
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLV: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
2 (9.1%)
davy's TWG XLV: The Notebooks of Death
1 (4.5%)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf's TWG XLV: Harry Potter and the Enchanted Wands
0 (0%)
shadowkirby's TWG XLV: Doctor Two
7 (31.8%)
Bird's TWG XLV: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 22

BlackDragonSlayer

Hopefully, I'll be able to draw the three wolves in my game... if I can upload it properly... :P Drawing them isn't the problem, it's always uploading them (due to lack of a camera or scanner).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I see no clear winner in the ballot if the poll comes now.

That's a good thing right?

MaestroUGC

Yes and no, in regards that all of the games are equally good or equally uniteresting. Though speculation doesn't mean jack once people start voting.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Mashi

Haha, whoops, forgot about this.
Poll is going up!

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Bird

TWG: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Rules: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oOIqUz5b18

Every day phase, all players are forced to play BOWSER'S BIG BLAST. There will be [Number of Players] switches and one of them will cause BOWSER'S BIG HEAD to explode, instantly killing that player. Every player has to pick a switch during the day phase, whoever picks a switch first gets that switch. They also have to lynch somebody. The wolf will be told what color the exploding switch is.

Anybody who fails to capitalize BOWSER or BOWSER'S BIG BLAST gets a phantom.

1. BOWSER
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

So like, suppose there's 4 players left. At the update, it's revealed that the switches are RED, BLUE, GREEN, and YELLOW. First player to post can call GREEN, then GREEN is off-limits. Suppose the Wolf, knowing YELLOW is the exploding switch, picks RED, then the other players pick BLUE and YELLOW. Then they vote for the player who picked GREEN. At the end of the phase, the players who picked GREEN and YELLOW are killed. If the players vote off the person who picks the exploding switch, they DOUBLY DIE and I write a mean poem about them.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Waddle Bro

Shadowkirby, you are famous for your inactivity. Not many people trust you as a host, sorry. If you need an insanely active co-host, you know where I am. ;)

Hakan

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 17, 2012, 10:12:12 PMShadowkirby, you are famous for your inactivity. Not many people trust you as a host, sorry. If you need an insanely active co-host, you know where I am. ;)
Well, like he said,
Quote from: shadowkirby on December 17, 2012, 09:31:46 AM(I would be able to be a dedicated host if the game started Saturday.
If not some else can)
Our Christmas break begins Saturday, providing the best available beginning time for an approximate 2-week TWG.

Plus, I might be able to play.  8)

EDIT:
Quote from: Hakan on December 17, 2012, 10:14:17 PMBirds hurt people
Who TF are you?
Party Hard!
[close]