CLBGM's Arrangements (NEW! Pokémon Anime: The Seven Faces Of Team Rock 05/04/13)

Started by CLBGM, December 19, 2012, 09:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 20, 2012, 08:01:04 AMI don't think that's law yet.
It needs to be, though.

Quote from: Bloop on December 20, 2012, 07:44:09 AMAt the Special Tools palette, at Special Tools (the hammer) there is a Stem Direction Tool. This can change the stem of the notes, so you don't have to rewrite the notes again.

Or you can highlight the note and press \
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 20, 2012, 08:01:04 AMI don't think that's law yet.
I could've sworn it was. Back when my stuff was on the site, they required that there was a regular version as well, which is why I arranged a pure version of the LoZ: Overworld Theme. It seems like it'd be an easy thing to enforce; if an arranger as a duet they want on the site, either they or someone else needs to have a solo on the site.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Quote from: CLBGM on December 19, 2012, 09:59:48 PM
[PS2] Shadow Of The Colossus (yeah, its not Nintendo :()
         - The Opened Way -----------------------------------> PDF/MUS+MIDI

*tries to remember when this song was in the game*

CLBGM

New Sheet Music:

[GBA] Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Rival Battle PDF/MUS/MID

Opinions :D.

Nebbles

I am in awe with how excellent your arrangements are. Wow.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

CLBGM

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

CLBGM

Shadoninja

Quote from: CLBGM on December 20, 2012, 06:10:19 PMBattle! Yuuki Haruka.
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/pokemon-ruby-sapphire-music-super-complete

Also, it's best known as "Rival Battle" on Youtube, AND NSM lol
We keep things localized for the English so it would not be the Japanese names of the characters.
Official soundtrack title > Popular title.
Pokemon Battle themes are almost always formatted as "Battle! [Name]"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

CLBGM

Nebbles

There's a difference between a battle song used for more than one person and a battle song FOR a person

CLBGM

Quote from: Nebbles on December 20, 2012, 06:27:37 PMThere's a difference between a battle song used for more than one person and a battle song FOR a person

Not really :/ those are called: "Fight! Wild Pokémon" "Fight! Trainer" "Fight! Gym Leader".

Nebbles

oh. huh.... those are pretty old and before our new policy though, which was really brought up only a week ago.

CLBGM

Quote from: Nebbles on December 20, 2012, 06:34:25 PMoh. huh.... those are pretty old and before our new policy though, which was really brought up only a week ago.

Then, where is dat "new policy" topic.

Nebbles