News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Post your NSM theme song here (not to be voted on)

Started by Sirus, May 03, 2008, 07:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

I know its kind of late but if you want to post yours so ppl can comment on it b/c you didnt give it to me for the poll. post songs and comments

MetroidHunter26-http://www.mediafire.com/?t02jwcs2nxq
he sent this to me long time ago forgot to post it SRY GUYS

MetroidHunter26

I spent alot of time in this song and I think it's good (WELL I DID MAKE IT!) and I want to know what YOU THINK!

MetroidHunter26

yellow? anyone there? Can I get comments on what you think of my own composition for NSM! (If you can find the game cameo thingy in the music I'll give you a cookie! of your choice!)

starpikachu

wow :o I like how it has different moods in it. it's kinda like a video game story. y'know, when a place gets taken over by a great evil and a hero has to save them and goes through an adventure and wins in the end? :P that's what it sounded like to me :) and I restrict myself to only a few game titles so I have no idea where the cameo is or from :-[

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: starpikachu on May 09, 2008, 06:45:58 PMwow :o I like how it has different moods in it. it's kinda like a video game story. y'know, when a place gets taken over by a great evil and a hero has to save them and goes through an adventure and wins in the end? :P that's what it sounded like to me :) and I restrict myself to only a few game titles so I have no idea where the cameo is or from :-[
:D Thanks! That usually happens when I make music I tend to go in one direction make a hard left then a u-turn and go back. well I can give some of you guys (and gals) a hint of what you'r supposed to find. it's from (as if my name & the stuff I arrange doesn't give it away) Metroid! XD good luck!

starpikachu

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 09, 2008, 06:58:48 PMwell I can give some of you guys (and gals) a hint of what you'r supposed to find. it's from (as if my name & the stuff I arrange doesn't give it away) Metroid! XD good luck!
uh oh...this might be a BIG disappointment but...I'VE NEVER PLAYED A METROID GAME!!! *Sobs*

MetroidHunter26

:o OMG go play one now! but I suggest you either start with Zero Mission or Metroid Prime. (My first game was prime and I got hooked!)

MetroidHunter26

Come guys! (and gals) You should hear this song I made! pahlease!

MetroidHunter26

*Looks like sonic after he hasn't moved in game and looks at the screen of your computer THAT'S RIGHT YOUR COMPUTER!* so nobody likes it?

are you still there? HEY LISTEN!!

Brawler4Ever

Really small words are annoying. At least make them size 3 so that we don't have to go on Microsoft word to see what you're saying.

And no. I don't like it that much. You have talent (A LOT OF TALENT), but I just don't like the song. Sorry.  :(
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 23, 2008, 05:03:57 PMReally small words are annoying. At least make them size 3 so that we don't have to go on Microsoft word to see what you're saying.

And no. I don't like it that much. You have talent (A LOT OF TALENT), but I just don't like the song. Sorry.  :(
Well I know what to work on! ;D I need this kind of constructive Criticism to make a better song!