News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post 100000000000000000000000000000000 game

Started by Yugi, December 29, 2012, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

CLBGM

"It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: CLBGM on December 30, 2012, 01:35:53 PM"It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Uh uh. Not going through THAT again.  >:(

*casts a magical spell of torch creation* :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

The situation you are in is very dangerous. The likely-hood of you dying within the next five minutes is 87.61%. The likely-hood of you dying violently within the next five minutes is 87.61%. You are about to get me killed. We will both die because of your negligence. This is a bad plan. You will fail. He will most likely kill you... violently. He will most likely kill you. You will be dead soon. This situation is hopeless. You are going to die in this room. You could stand to lose a few pounds! The Fact Sphere is the most intelligent sphere. The Fact Sphere is the most handsome sphere. The Fact Sphere is incredibly handsome. The Fact Sphere is always right. The Adventure Sphere is a blowhard and a coward. The Space Sphere will never go to space. He will never go into space. FACT: Space does not exist. Spheres that insist on going into space are inferior to spheres that don't. The Fact Sphere is a good person whose insights are relevant. The Fact Sphere is a good sphere, with many friends. Whoever wins this battle is clearly superior, and will earn the allegiance of the Fact Sphere! The Fact Sphere is not defective; its facts are holy accurate and very interesting. 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 Pens! Pens! Pens! Pens! Pens! Pens! Pens! Apples. Oranges. Pears. Plums. Kumquats. Tangerines. Lemons. Limes. Avocado. Tomato. Banana. Papaya. Guava. Error. Error. Error. File not found. Error. Error. Error. Fact not found, fact not found. Corruption at 25%. Corruption at 50%. Warning, sphere corruption at twenty-r-r-r-r-r-rats cannot throw up.
-Fact Sphere, Portal 2

I memorize weird things...  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bloop

O_O_O. Wait I read Pens wrong as Penis. damn it me.

Yugi

Yugi

blueflower999

What would have happened if you got 1?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Then you would have won the prize
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Yugi

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Why is everybody breaking up their posts? :P

And which number is this?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

You can look on your post. It says "Reply #X"
Bulbear! Blueflower999