News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Started by Shadoninja, January 05, 2013, 05:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 05, 2013, 05:03:19 PM"Please note: New Dropbox accounts created after October 4, 2012 no longer have a Public folder. Don't worry! Every account created prior to this date will still have a Public folder. If you would like to enable a Public folder on a new account, see the instructions below (Creating a Public folder).

However, all the extra functionality provided by the Public folder is now accessible anywhere in your Dropbox. Now all you need to do to share and preview files and folders in your Dropbox is select Share link via your computers, phones, and tablets. [...]

Creating a Public folder

Dropbox links give you everything you need to share and preview files and folders. However, if you're just a diehard fan of Public Folders, click here to enable one on your account."

https://www.dropbox.com/help/16/en
That's odd: I created my account after that date, I believe, and I don't notice any difference?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 05, 2013, 06:11:01 PMThat's odd: I created my account after that date, I believe, and I don't notice any difference?
I downloaded it today, and that's how it is. If you had it before, you'll still have it now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book