News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Bubbles Does Art!

Started by Bubbles, January 12, 2013, 04:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

So I thought its about time that I made one of these... Ill take requests for anything (mostly) :P

all my arts
Nom nom nom

I dont know who this is but hes from LoK XD

My favorite Meelo pose

"Come on Korra! We all deserve a little rest and relaxation after all this craziness!"

I dont know why theres a 7 there...

"Uh-vatar"

The Gaang with Katara's scary eyes

my bby Bolin

"Meelo that is not a toilet!"

Moosinerator

This one turned out alot better than I thought it would! Its from a really long time ago

Laytonchu

Emmychu and Pichuke

"Caaarrrlll that KILLS people!"
almost exact copy because im a lazy shit who cant draw her own pictures

A collage of epicness

Hauntish

god

[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 12, 2013, 04:12:46 PMAnd this one because it turned out alot better than I thought it would! Its from a really long time ago

I love this so much!!! <3333333333

Bubbles

I think I just created the most brilliant Pokemon ever

When I exported it it borked up the colors and some of the shading but I DONT CARE

SuperFireKirby

I hate you so much. STOP HAVING TALENT. UR MAKIN ME TOO JELLY

Buy seriously, this PikaLayton is BEAUTIFUL.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 14, 2013, 10:37:30 AM

When I exported it it borked up the colors and some of the shading but I DONT CARE
laytonchu
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

So I'm giggling to myself right now because I think Im so clever about something that just popped into my head

Im not going to say what it is so you dont get dissapointed when I put in on paper and ruin it but it'll be great :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 14, 2013, 10:37:30 AM

BEST. THING. EVER.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 15, 2013, 06:51:46 PMSo I'm giggling to myself right now because I think Im so clever about something that just popped into my head

Im not going to say what it is so you dont get dissapointed when I put in on paper and ruin it but it'll be great :D

Pichu as Luke? Pichuke

Bubbles

Nah, but you're kinda on the right track

Bubbles

I just realized how adorable that would be Shado XD Too bad Im not doing it

Also, guess who?

Its Anton :D

A work in progress of probably my best art evar

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 16, 2013, 11:49:49 AMI just realized how adorable that would be Shado XD Too bad Im not doing it

BUT YOU HAVE TO NOW! YOU MUST! YOU MUST!

Bubbles

Or you could photoshop this little guy with a hat or something. Believe me, Im so full of ideas right now with so little time it hurts DX

Also constructive criticism is welcome because Im trying to get these guys perfect. People are a pain to draw

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 16, 2013, 11:54:09 AMOr you could photoshop this little guy with a hat or something. Believe me, Im so full of ideas right now with so little time it hurts DX
D: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bubbles

If I ever get around to it, but I doubt it :P

Believe me, if you knew what I was doing right now you wouldnt want the Pichu. Omg Im so modest I need to finish this