News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Maestro Plays Games Too!!!!!

Started by MaestroUGC, January 15, 2013, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 18, 2013, 01:59:49 PMScore: 7/feather
^That's an improper fraction, Maestro. I caught a typo in your review.. :/
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

You don't appreciate art. There's nothing wrong with his review.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

This is one of my favorites so far, actually.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 18, 2013, 06:03:55 PMYou don't appreciate art.
Quote from: JDMEK5 on Some time in the distant pastArt is an explosion!

And I never said anything was wrong with his review. I just said there was a typo. An obviously intentional one. Did you honestly think I would doubt Maestro?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Yugi

JD, I never knew you were Deidara.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Yugi on September 18, 2013, 10:14:47 PMJD, I never knew you were Deidara.
Yes! Somebody finally got it after all these years!!
*regains composure*
I was way back when. My avatar at the time:
JDMEK5's old avatar from "way back when"

(Much smaller of course)
That part where I quoted myself I was quoting my personal text. That's exactly what it read "way back when".
[close]

My Arrangements

MaestroUGC

Super Mario World
A Tale of Love

So the Super Nintendo needed a hit game to launch with. Why not go with Mert?

Super Mario World is a standard Mario adventure, filled with new friends and enemies, wonderful music, and new gameplay, mechanics.

The story begins with Princess Peach getting kidnapped, what again? Ugh. So her faithful hero Mario, and Luigi, I guess, sets off to rescue her. Along the way he meets Yoshi, an Omnivoric Dinosaur with an appetite to rival Kirby's, and together they save the Princess from Bowser. How original.

A predictable story, but a fun game overall.

Score: egg/apple
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

ZORK
Also known as:
              Dungeon

Zork is an online game made for the computer.  You play it on the computer with your computer.  There aren't any computers in the game except the computer that computes your commands and computers out an answer for you to computer on.  You go to google on your computer and type in "Play Zork Online".  Then you play zork on the computer with your computer.  You get to swing swords at stuff and you're likely to be eaten by a grue and you get to eat garlic and throw stuff at stuff and visit flood control dam #3 and stuff and you get to drown yourself and stuff by melting a glacier with a torch and stuff and there's a gold coffin that you can put stuff in and stuff and stuff happens when you type stuff like scream, shout, jump, and laugh and stuff and you get a silver wire and stuff and you collect treasure and stuff and if you play this game don't forget to open the mailbox.

I would absolutely recommend this game to anybody who doesn't like using guides for games, because you'll give up within 100 moves.

Score: 42 / What kind of person are you, attacking a table with a sword?

Spoiler
Did I do it right?
[close]
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

In all actuality I enjoyed that quite a bit, the only downside is you actually gave your opinion about the game. Have you no shame?

mikey

What is this... SHAME... you speak of?
unmotivated

Yugi

Plot Twist, Maestro and Nocturne of Shadow are the same person, under multiple personalities.

Sir Dino

Someone messing with Maestro.
Whoa.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 26, 2013, 10:43:11 AMHave you no shame?

edit ;; and...... siggy change.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Sir Dino on September 26, 2013, 06:31:27 PMSomeone messing with Maestro.
We'll always call you remember you as Maestro Aamir! Unless it angers Maestro...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber