News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor Player Sign In

Started by MaestroUGC, January 21, 2013, 12:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

TWG XLVII: Relax, I'm a Doctor

Is there a Doctor in the house? Oh, it looks like there are only Doctors in this house, let's get a head count:

12 Players:

3 Wolves:
Doctor Victor von Doom – Master Wolf
Arch-Nemesis to Reed Richards, leader of the Fantastic Four, the only man who can match his intellect; possibly the world's most dangerous villain, he manages to stay one step ahead of everyone.; he takes two hits to kill.

Doctor Frankenstein – Brutal Wolf
Known for his bizarre experiments, a rumor circulated that the man created some sort of beast that escaped. Frankenstein was last known to be in the Antarctic, presumably chasing his lost creation. Can be revived, but the monster cannot.

Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik – Wolf
Once planning to rule the world by turing the small fuzzy creatures into his robotic slaves, he has been thwarted numerous times by a quick little blue hedgehog.

9 Humans...Mostly:

4 Specials:
The Doctor – Guardian
A Time Lord; not much is known about this odd little man, but he is possibly the world's greatest hero nobody's ever heard of. He carries the Sonic Screwdriver, which allows the user to one vote each day phase, goes into effect during the tally. Not a human.

Doctor John Watson – Seer
Sherlock Holmes' "Man Friday", the time the good Doctor spent with Holmes gave him incredible deductive powers that allow him to see through even the most devious of charades.

Doctor Emmett Brown – Psychic
Built a time machine out of a DeLorean, presumably to travel the Space-Time Continuum in style; he can take another player of his choosing to either the future or past. Going to the past allows both players to adjust their votes from one day to a different player; going to the future will give them safe passage to the next day phase. He carries Gray's Almanac, granting the holder a tally of used powers throughout the game. The Almanac can only be used once all game, meaning the reader will only be told everything once he/she uses it.

Doctor Gregory House – Reviver
One of the greatest Medicine men of all times, his quick deductions and near encyclopedic knowledge of the human body grant him the ability to Revive dead players, but they must be a human for him to be successful.

4 Humans:
Doctor Zhivago – Human
A master of Zen like focus, his work on inner peace gives him an almost inhuman control of negative emotions. Takes two hits two kill, votes count for half.

Doctor Strangelove – Crazy
A former Nazi scientist, Dr. Strangelove is now working for the US Government during the Cold War. Absolutely mad, handle with Caution, his death means an immediate Game Over, No winner, No loser, just Mutually Assured Destruction.

Doctor Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy – Human
Chief Medical Officer aboard the Starship Enterprise, and will always remind that he's a Doctor, not anything else. He's also a damn good shot, and will survive a KitB if he has to.

Doctor Evil – Miller
Has aspirations to take over the world, but thwarted by the "International Man of Mystery" Austin Powers. He has since defected to the good guys, but with a name like Evil how much can you actually trust the man?

1 Rogue:
Doctor Henry Jekyll/Mr. Edward Hyde – Rogue
Mild mannered Henry Jekyll by day, ferocious beast Edward Hyde by night; each day he counts as a human, but has no voting power (votes=0), but each night he goes rogue and can kill any player he wishes. He is not considered a wolf at night. Win conditions: Hyde must kill either Doctor Doom or the Doctor; being killed by either side doesn't count, and must survive until the end of the game. If he's killed one of the above players by game's end, then he wins; if not then the appropriate team will be the victor. Not a human.

All items can be traded. To give another Player an item, PM me the name of both the item and recipient, they will get the item at the start of the next phase. If the sender dies, the item will still be sent; if the recipient dies, the item will be returned to the sender.

Players:
1. Dr. Bubbles, D. A.
2. Dr. Bin, O. D.
3. Dr. B. D. Slayer, D. C. N.
4. Dr. Fox, D. D. S.
5. Dr. Waddle, D. C.
6. Dr. Liggy, Psy. D.
7. Dr. Hunter, D. D.
8. Dr. Sheikah, D. P. A.
9. Dr. Dude, D. H .S.
10. Dr. Vermilion, Ph. D.
11. Dr. Bird, D. V. M.
12. Dr. T. Z. Pianist, Au. D.

On-Call
1. Dr. Mashi, D. F.

The Doctors will be with you shortly.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

You know, I am of partly Indian (Native American) descent (Apache and a few others, I think)... but I'm mostly Mexican-Italian (plus German, Scotch-Irish, and quite a bit more)...

You can call me MAD DOCTOR BDS.

Say hello to my newest creation:

Why, it can't seem to hold itself together... dreadful...
Maybe I should work on mutating some zombies... wait, who would mutate a zombie!?!? Me.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Just in case you're wondering, D. C. N. stands for Doctor of Countless Necro-transfusions. :P I think...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 21, 2013, 12:00:31 AM4. Dr. Cid, D. L. L.
Fixed. I swear I'll Stop now.

EDIT: It seems that I'm apparantly a doctor of Dental Surgery.

Close enough.

Liggy

I'll play.  Can I be a doctor of psychology?  Mathematics would be fine too.

Hunter of Souls

Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Waddle Bro

Hunter of Souls is the one of the collest persons this side of Neptune.

Hunter of Souls

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 21, 2013, 08:16:08 AMHunter of Souls is the one of the collest persons this side of Neptune.
Very kind of you Waddle  :)

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 21, 2013, 08:14:55 AMWut?
That I play. Probably worse than Waddle thinks, but I'll do it anyway.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...