What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

^ BEST SHOW EVAR
[/sarcasm]
However, that is the best credits music ever. ;D Love it!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

When I first heard it I thought it was kinda stupid... Until a few years later and then it's funny.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Ricky

Listening through all of W.A. Mozart's piano concertos. I'm currently on the 18th:

UnknownKirbyMan

This OCRemix album just came out.
I haven't even downloaded yet, but I will.
http://milkyway.ocremix.org/music.php

How is it that two Kirby mixes can have explicit lyrics?
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Olimar12345

CD I ordered came it today. It's Joe LoCascio's "in the city of lost things", and it is fantastic.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ricky

Yugi

dennnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiis Dennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiissssssssssssssssss
DENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SlowPokemon

I hate when people ruin that song like that o_- the timpani and vocals are so fantastically creepy. One of the best songs in Pokemon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Guize. Look what I found.
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=16

It hasn't been posted in for 5 years, almost to the day.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

Hm. Should we revive it? Or just continue using this one?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Dudeman

I think we should keep this one. No point in reviving the old one if we have this one.

Oh, and right now I'm listening to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWu0wChlWjw

JDMEK5

I love that. That reminds me: be sure to check out the pictures/videos topic.

What I'm listening to right now?

My Arrangements

Yugi

MaestroUGC

So they basically... homaged, shall we say, Carl Orff's Carmina Burana, the "O Fortuna" to be more specific, and altered the text with the 13th Century Latin poem Dies Irae?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ricky

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 14, 2013, 11:58:25 PMSo they basically... homaged, shall we say, Carl Orff's Carmina Burana, the "O Fortuna" to be more specific, and altered the text with the 13th Century Latin poem Dies Irae?
It seems to be that way indeed.