News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 26, 2013, 03:04:48 PMQuit ruining my epic night guys! :P
It was good enough for me and that's what counts. Especially since I missed Video Games Live last year.... (I was so sad..)

Nonono you misunderstand me, Pirates is a necessary step in film music XD it's something you have to hear just because it's a classic. I'm just saying that I enjoyed it most in the third and fourth soundtracks, where the old themes appeared but were arranged in interesting ways and mixed in with cool new themes.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Sure, but I'll always consider the original theme a masterpiece. (Not saying anything less about the third and fourth soundtracks)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Yeah, its two chords are catchy. There are only two though.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SuperFireKirby

Meh, Pirates music is catchy, but that's about all it has going for it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 27, 2013, 10:14:27 AMFour. Four chords. Dm, F, Bb, and C.

Oh sorry, it's the dark knight that only has two. Still, four chords. Not a ton of substance there. It's catchy and fun but I don't know that it's diverse enough fore to frequently enjoy.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 27, 2013, 10:38:52 AMI don't know that it's diverse enough fore to frequently enjoy.
I completely agree. It's a fantastic song to hear occasionally though.

My Arrangements

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 27, 2013, 10:38:52 AMOh sorry, it's the dark knight that only has two. Still, four chords. Not a ton of substance there. It's catchy and fun but I don't know that it's diverse enough fore to frequently enjoy.

Lies.  This is my signature song on piano.  I know its chords.

Dm-Bb-Am-Dm-Bb-F-C-Dm-Dm-Gm-Gm-Dm-Bb-Dm-A7-A7

I really need to upload a video of me playing it.

SlowPokemon

blueflower999

^Hey, someone has over 1,000 views! Pretty good!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

o_O oh wow I didn't even notice. Still, my Alice in Wonderland video has nearly 25,000.

MaestroUGC

Hans Zimmer is full a many empty musical promises. Stands on granduer, no substance to support it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 27, 2013, 09:03:13 PMHans Zimmer is full a many empty musical promises. Stands on granduer, no substance to support it.

This exactly. -.-

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 27, 2013, 09:03:13 PMHans Zimmer is full a many empty musical promises. Stands on granduer, no substance to support it.

Hmm.  I beg to differ that that is with everything.  As Slow said, Pirates 3 & 4 definitely did an excellent job of bringing out new themes.  There is most certainly quite a lot of substance there.  But I know what you're saying with some of his other works.