News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnknownKirbyMan

My brother ran across this band while looking through our family's music collection. Now it's one of my favorites.

Apparently, it's called, or was called, Jump-Blues.
The genre, not the band.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FireArrow

Everyone listen to your daily bach. I mean Vivaldi...?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

JDMEK5

Just heard the Trainer Battle theme of Johto in B minor. (Pokémon HG/SS) It sounds like a completely different song! XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Clanker37

I'm rediscovering my old band songs. I still remember my teacher doing a really active explanation of a long crescendo in my part. ;_; I wish we still played kick-ass songs.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

So, after looking at the Main Theme, I looked at the videos and found this.

omg

Waddle Bro

Yeah, the soundtrack of DuckTales: Remastered is one of my favourites in existence.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 17, 2013, 03:08:44 AMYeah, the soundtrack of DuckTales: Remastered is one of my favourites in existence.
Well it made one of my favorite VG themes even better so it must be good.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Yugi on August 17, 2013, 03:18:38 AMWell it made one of my favorite VG themes even better so it must be good.
Did you hear this one?
;)