News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Mashi showed me this via a mercs match, and now I can't stop listening to it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Yugi on January 09, 2014, 10:42:24 PM

Mashi showed me this via a mercs match, and now I can't stop listening to it.

Listen to the cadenza album's remix of "Age, Regret, Reward."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Making the whole household listen to Radio Hyrule on the stereo system with me. hehe

http://listen.radiohyrule.com:8000/listen.m3u
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Waddle Bro

Jompa

^Oh, damn that's so great
----
This is funny:
Birdo for Smash

Yugi

FierceDeity

I never really got into homestuck, but it does have some pretty cool music. I have a friend who shows me a lot of it, and there was one piece where the meter was 11/8 alternating with 13/8. God, it was awesome.

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

This song is just absolutely stunning.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 17, 2014, 06:36:54 AMI never really got into homestuck, but it does have some pretty cool music. I have a friend who shows me a lot of it, and there was one piece where the meter was 11/8 alternating with 13/8. God, it was awesome.
Which song?

SlowPokemon

"Pursuit ~ Otherwise Cornered" - Hideki Okugawa, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Seriously, I'm replaying this game at the moment and I cannot believe how awesome this song is.

Echo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2014, 09:57:41 AMSeriously, I'm replaying this game at the moment and I cannot believe how awesome this song is.

Yeah, as much as I could complain about Apollo Justice's story, at least the music definitely didn't disappoint.

Anyways, really into mash-ups lately, especially Slam Jams.

And then there's this. >_>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycHluR67jiY&list=PLgcoT7-W0fP258nmxEy-2pkFJftUKjdRi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Echo on January 21, 2014, 05:41:24 AMYeah, as much as I could complain about Apollo Justice's story, at least the music definitely didn't disappoint.

Yeah it's easily my least favorite Ace Attorney game. Besides Investigations. The final episode was interesting, but it really wasn't last case-worthy and I hate how they completely ignored Apollo in favor of Phoenix. Also goddam those plot holes are ridiculous. You practically have to assume time travel to understand how

"Turnabout Succession"
Phoenix could present evidence from the future in the past. Also it really annoys me how he never told Apollo about his family.
[close]

And then in Dual Destinies they basically pretend Apollo Justice never happened xD

Yugi

Quote from: Echo on January 21, 2014, 05:41:24 AMAnyways, really into mash-ups lately, especially Slam Jams.
EVERYBODY GET UP

I'TS TIME TO SLAM JAM

Also, the guy who made the Yuri Fullbright song also made a song of the cornered theme.