change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

In case you need a pick-me-up today:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MusicMeister47

Yugi

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Jompa

It's been a lot of old big band swing for me lately
Birdo for Smash

Yugi

FierceDeity

Saturday night, and I'm just here catching up on a buttload of schoolwork while listening to the Katamari Damacy OST.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jompa on April 04, 2014, 12:12:26 PMIt's been a lot of old big band swing for me lately

vid

Duuuuude the Woody Herman band kicks soooo much ass. My previous trombone instructor used to play with them back in the day! d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

every day i'm circus afro

FireArrow

I've been listening to a lot of Handel lately. He's like a simpler Bach, but his stuff is really similar to a lot of music you see in video games/movies. I really like it.

Oh, and nuasicaa anyone?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jompa

I've had this on playing for a couple hours now
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi