News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I absolutely adore the main theme of Crimson Shroud, and the way it's used in the ending track is just brilliant. Don't listen if you plan on playing the game, because it's so good that it deserves to be heard within the game.

"Sinner's Requiem" - Hitoshi Sakimoto, Crimson Shroud

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

^Great song, Slow.

See if you can listen to the whole thing. It took the guy 6 months and 8 gigs of samples to make this 9:25 remix of the Brinstar remix from smash bros. (Same song as Kraid's theme)

Roz~

Shoegaze music where have you been all my life
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Yugi

The Deku Trombonist

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Please, for the love of God, listen to this song. You will 100% love it. I guarantee it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I absolutely love this track and if you have any sort of affinity for electric guitar (which I usually don't) then you should check out this track, it's totally crazy. I don't know why I love it so much because it's not anything like what I normally am drawn toward. But I know that I've listened to all seven minutes of this track several times now.

"Kill Command" by Masafumi Takada, from Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Spoiler
[close]

My favorite sections of the track are from 2:09 to 2:39, and ESPECIALLY 4:23 to 4:53.

Interesting fact: this composer worked on a lot of arrangements for the Super Smash Bros. series, including the Yoshi's Story theme and many others which are also nothing like his work on this series XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

CLBGM

Epic music. The only thing that comes to my mind when listening to this track is SHIT JUST GOT REAL.