What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

No offence slow, but I like CLBGM's better. While that songs sounds cool, it doesn't really have a definite melody or direction. btw, I would play those games, but I don't have a vita and my mom wouldn't let me.

Meloetta

Click Here

Edit: Changed the URL.
-Meloetta (ASCAP)
Composer, Arranger, and Orchestrator
...and lover of Arizona Green Tea :p

JDMEK5

Awesome choral music sung in Swahili.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 20, 2014, 08:08:01 PMNo offence slow, but I like CLBGM's better. While that songs sounds cool, it doesn't really have a definite melody or direction. btw, I would play those games, but I don't have a vita and my mom wouldn't let me.

Oh none taken! I actually posted that particular track because I didn't know what to think of it at first and realized I liked it earlier today. It's nothing like what I usually listen to which is why I thought it was noteworthy haha. Also I think that being a music major going on a year and a half now has taught me to appreciate nonmelodic music.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

Yugi

Hey, I have an idea

How about we, if we want to make a post, listen to and post something that you like and dislike about the person who posted the song above you. That way we get smart activity and so this isn't a hollow way to increase post count.

Also,

CLBGM

Quote from: Yugi on October 23, 2014, 09:25:10 PMHey, I have an idea

How about we, if we want to make a post, listen to and post something that you like and dislike about the person who posted the song above you. That way we get smart activity and so this isn't a hollow way to increase post count.

Also,

Way to go man! That's an interesting idea, go for it! :P

KefkaticFanatic

@yugi I'm gonna assume you meant people will comment on what they like/don't like about the *song* somebody posted, not about the *person*, otherwise it would probably turn pretty toxic fast :P

me irl
[close]

Yugi

mikey

I don't like how your avatar is all creepy

Thanks for clarification
unmotivated

Pit0010

I can't get enough of this theme! AND LOVING THE GAME! :D

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Maelstrom

This is so painful and cute at the same time.

Bloop

IN THIS MOMENT'S ALBUM HAS RELEASED LEAKED SO MUCH YAY :3

(for something less metal, go here)

DrP