News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

"Dead Already" by Thomas Newman, from American Beauty. This track sums up everything I like about Newman's style. It's just got this odd quirky sound to it.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

CLBGM

Aaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaahhhhh Aaaaa-aaaa-aaaaaa-a-aaaahhhhh
Aaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaahhhhh Ooooo-aaaa-aaaaaa-a-a-aahhhhh

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

YESSSSSS

I just watched the music video for a little piece of heaven the other day, and I gotta say, I was not disappointed.

Bloop

MUST'VE STABBED HER FIFTY FUCKING TIMES
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
RIPPED HER HEART OUT RIGHT BEFORE HER EYES
EYES OVER EASY
EAT IT
EAT IT
EAT IT

I know someone who got scared from that video, and doesn't want to hear the song anymore
Also I saw them live :3

FierceDeity

I AM SO JEALOUS

And hahahahahaha, I mean, if the music weren't so fucking beautiful, idk how I'd feel about the lyrics, but having them in contrast with such genius writing is just amazing. Like, the duet is actually so pretty, and it's absurd how many directions they take the song while having it remain so seamless.

Bloop

An orchestra makes most metal better :3
I know a brutal symphonic death metal band and I like them because of the symphonic parts (which are actually very well made).
Also, I saw them at Pinkpop, together with Metallica :3

King Sammer

Eking Sammer is listening to BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH right now.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

DrP

I was playing this in my car nonstop on my way home from work... I'm just glad no one else was in my car with me. I hope the people around me didn't see anything

FireArrow

Quote from: King Sammer on November 29, 2014, 08:17:32 AMEking Sammer is listening to BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH right now.

That moment when you have less subscribers than freaking this.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

CLBGM

Performing this with the choir and orchestra at the conservatory today, im so excited! >.<

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

My piano professor got me an iTunes gift card as a thank you for accompanying a saxophone player in a recital a month ago or so, and I used the money to buy Joe Hisaishi's score for The Tale of Princess Kaguya. Ugh it's so good. It's not nearly as blatant as Hisaishi's other music, but it has this awesome reflective and earthy quality that I just can't get enough of.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.