News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 08, 2015, 05:28:30 PMThe Sm4sh track wasn't a remix, but an edit so it looped sooner and sounded much worse.
I'd say remix: many of the sounds are switched out and some are gone, and in general the sound quality is many times worse.
Birdo for Smash

Dude

Magic Mole

For anybody that enjoys strings, I HIGHLY recommend subscribing to this YouTube channel. It's fairly new and I've been following it from the get-go, but every upload is pure gold. Definitely worth checking out her other videos.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Magic Mole on May 17, 2015, 12:27:32 PMFor anybody that enjoys strings, I HIGHLY recommend subscribing to this YouTube channel. It's fairly new and I've been following it from the get-go, but every upload is pure gold. Definitely worth checking out her other videos.
Subscribed. They could use some better mics, though.
Like these guys:
I swear I already posted this somewhere, but I will again just because it is so absolutely incredible.

Magic Mole

Ah, yes! Those guys are great, I've tuned into a few of their live broadcasts. Oh and just in case you didn't see this, here (since you're a Xenoblade fan and all) :)
They did this piece a load of justice. Hits me right in the feels despite the fact that I haven't played through the entire game yet.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Magic Mole on May 17, 2015, 01:58:59 PMAh, yes! Those guys are great, I've tuned into a few of their live broadcasts. Oh and just in case you didn't see this, here (since you're a Xenoblade fan and all) :)
They did this piece a load of justice. Hits me right in the feels despite the fact that I haven't played through the entire game yet.
Just saw it. Wonderful cover.
I'd love for them to do a "Engage the Enemy" cover.

Dudeman

Spoiler
[close]

Also was looking through the comments and ran into AwesomeYears and lost at least 5 brain cells from flipping out.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Chopin prelude 24.. can't post a YT link cause I'm on my phone
what is shitpost

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Dudeman on May 18, 2015, 07:07:19 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Also was looking through the comments and ran into AwesomeYears and lost at least 5 brain cells from flipping out.
I absolutely love that song, I listen to it every week! I've even requested this song for piano and am waiting for K-Night...

K-NiGhT

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 18, 2015, 11:56:01 PMI've even requested this song for piano and am waiting for K-Night...
um
Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 30, 2015, 05:59:28 PMThat'd be cool. I might consider it if my schedule clears up. I've been trying to get my own PM setup but right now it's hard cuz I don't have a Wii with me at college.
Anyway, someone recommended some music to play Smash to.
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/cstik/d-air[/soundcloud]
I honestly don't know what I was expecting.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Arc of the Half-Moon

So I was listening to some Bowie when I was reminded of The Phantom Pain, and then I made this:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/qbquCvvMkNs"

It took almost no effort to sync the music to the video, which makes me wonder why no one thought of this before, especially with all the parallels to the Diamond Dogs album.
My Favorite Song:
Spoiler
YES - "Close to the Edge"
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/yesofficial/yes-close-to-the-edge[/soundcloud]
[close]

My Favorite Game:
Spoiler
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Nuclear is already such a great song tho

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

I want to hate Sawano's english vocal tracks for XCX, but I can't seem to hate this one at all....