What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Oh, The Book of Mormon is one of the most irreverent, offensive, and crude Broadway musicals ever produced.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 25, 2015, 07:39:07 PMOh, The Book of Mormon is one of the most irreverent, offensive, and crude Broadway musicals ever produced.
Exactly what I would expect from the creators of South Park.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 25, 2015, 08:37:24 PMExactly what I would expect from the creators of South Park.

South Park made a broadway? Ha
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 25, 2015, 07:39:07 PMOh, The Book of Mormon is one of the most irreverent, offensive, and crude Broadway musicals ever produced.

I liked the reaction it created at the mostly mormon school I was going to at the time.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

I must say, that cover is simply electrifying!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

holland_oates89

Quote from: Pit0010 on August 21, 2015, 07:12:25 PMOMG YES I get serious music goosebumps and chills when I listen to this all the time.
I love the trumpet ending, such a killer

Would anyone want to see this arranged into a sheet? I'm trying to work on MK8 tracks right now and this one seems a lot easier than Cloudtop Cruise which will take me a long time to finish...
I work for MakeMusic! Please do ask me for help with Finale! Please don't ask me for special discounts, secret information, or bug fixes.

Disclaimer: The views expressed from me are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer!

ThatGamer

Quote from: holland_oates89 on August 28, 2015, 10:20:31 PMWould anyone want to see this arranged into a sheet? I'm trying to work on MK8 tracks right now and this one seems a lot easier than Cloudtop Cruise which will take me a long time to finish...

In my opinion i really like cloud top cruise...but it's your choice!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!