News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Lately William Bolcom has been getting me really excited. His brand of contemporary music is really exactly the kind of thing I find fascinating. I love this little number from his set of cabaret songs:

Also in love with "Hymne à l'amour" from his Twelve New Etudes set:

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: daringshy on January 09, 2017, 05:13:45 PM

My sister got me addicted to this song, but its still amazing and powerful. :)

My dad really loves that song (Leonard Cohen being one probably his favorite artist).

He really likes this version, performed by some ensemble named "Gregorian".

And here's Leonard Cohen, the original, version:
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

I think this is one of my favorite versions of that actually. There's something about not-english that has a special allure.

Also I'm going to notable-mention Bon Jovi's version which is in B minor/D major.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Brassman388

InsigTurtle

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

AmpharosAndy

innit

Dudeman

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on January 20, 2017, 02:00:02 PMDennis. Deeeeeenis. DEEEEEEENIS. DEEEEEENNNIIIIIISSSS!!!!
tfw you know exactly what piece this is without clicking the link
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Maelstrom

NieR's ost is breathtaking, especially when you realize that most of the lyrics in it are not in any actual language.

Sebastian

Dudeman

For a moment there I was hoping it was a high-quality playlist but this works fine too.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

I can't even find a better song to describe what is going on in the world at this very moment! It's just "Pure Chaos"!

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

So of course the day after InsaneInTheRain uploads his cover, Tsuko does this.