News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 30, 2017, 03:43:13 PMhttps://greenmp3.com/
I discovered this just today.  It lets you turn YouTube videos into Audio Files.  Just enter in the URL of the desired video, and then you will have just the sound from it.  From there, you can download it and listen to it ofline, online, anywhere.  Works on computers (and I'm pretty sure that it also works on smartphones, but idk).

Hope you guys enjoy!  ;D

I did that for years with a converter. Made some Scratch games/projects. Some 40 projects were finished, and nearly 125 had any work put into them at all. Hardest one took 8 months of coding.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

InsigTurtle

mikey

^I expect to get rick rolled
anyway, give this a listen 10/10 you'll never regretti pasta spaghetti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSA4NrnXT4s
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

This video contains content from 4 Kids TV, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I clicked it and rick rolled myself because I was expecting a rick roll and then something else played but it was an ad and rick astley surprised me after the ad
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Gotta have that volume up at 00:47

God I love the folk/metal-hybrid-with-choir that is this soundtrack.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

WaluigiTime64

This won't leave my suggestions bar, so you will suffer with me.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Oh my god, I saw this in my sidebar yesterday too.

Thank you for this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

"Heahea City (Day)" by Hitomi Sato. In my review of the Pokémon Sun & Moon soundtrack in my thread in the music board, I listed this tune as an example of Sato's knack for melodies that are "improbably memorable," and I feel like that's a really apt description of her style. I'm not sure why that trumpet line sticks in my head so much, but this track and its night counterpart are really two of my favorite Sato pieces from the new games.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

InsigTurtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dekkadeci

Gah, the soundtracks of "The Incredible Machine" series is like one heckuva strong magnet for me. This time, it's The Incredible Toon Machine's turn to provide a great soundtrack.

This song's got one heckuva hook, and the key-change structure's pretty intriguing. If I ever get a Patreon account and subscribe to Jonny Atma/GaMetal there, I'm totally getting him to cover this song. Even the solos sound rather like his style:

This song's pretty good, too--I'm a sucker for Sousa-style marches: