News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 09, 2013, 06:50:01 AMProfessor Layton x Phoenix Wright...

Stahp.

I'm replaying Trials and Tribulations. It's actually kinda sad how cool Godot is. Nothing in this world will ever be that cool. The highest level of coolness has been permanently set by him.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

I'm on the second case of Justice For All, and
Spoiler
Von Karma's daughter
[close]
is absolutely hilarious, I was unable to breathe from laughter--the situation was just so ridiculous. I love the NPCs in this game.

K-NiGhT

Spoiler
dat whip

[close]
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 20, 2013, 08:37:06 AMI'm on the second case of Justice For All, and
Spoiler
Von Karma's daughter
[close]
is absolutely hilarious, I was unable to breathe from laughter--the situation was just so ridiculous. I love the NPCs in this game.
HAve you finished the case yet?

SlowPokemon

Nope, I've been busy all day. :( when I get home, I'm about to begin the second day in court, which I'm assuming is the last part of the second episode.

Roz~

She's definitely one of my favorite character from the AA series. <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Echo

Franziska's funny, but I like her dad more. >_>

SlowPokemon

Her dad wasn't as funny but I love his ridiculous deep version of OBJECTION

Also finished episode 2 "Reunion, and Turnabout." Won't say much here because I'm planning on writing a review of the game in my thread :)

Echo

Yeah, his super-deep "Objection!" is one of my favourites, alongside Payne's crazy high-pitched one.

Anyways, I'm going through Investigations 2 right now, reached Case 3, and I'm SO HYPED about it.
Spoiler
You play as Edgeworth's dad vs. Manfred von Karma!
[close]

GaryOak

I saw this in tumblr, dunno if it's true

"So apparently (according to this interview with GS5/DD producer Motohide Eshiro), we will get new dialogue at every piece of evidence we present, even if it is not relevant to the case."

Not sure what I think of that.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

fank009

Quote from: GaryOak on July 22, 2013, 01:07:00 AMI saw this in tumblr, dunno if it's true

"So apparently (according to this interview with GS5/DD producer Motohide Eshiro), we will get new dialogue at every piece of evidence we present, even if it is not relevant to the case."

Not sure what I think of that.
Just clarifying in english, so that every time we present an evidence, even the wrong one, we go down the track that said evidence is taking us? even if it ends up nowhere? looks like penalties are gonna be more epic now :D

(prolly not, But still, Would be a great concept (and explain the 4 year gap since AAI2...)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Echo

That's pretty cool. It'll waste even more time whenever we Present something wrong to ask the people for information, but yay for more dialogue. >_>

Quote from: fank009 on July 22, 2013, 04:35:52 AM(prolly not, But still, Would be a great concept (and explain the 4 year gap since AAI2...)

Four years? Investigations 2's only been out for a bit over a couple of years though...

By the way, producer's said that he's interested in making Investigations 3, if possible.

"As far as a continuation of the Investigations series goes, I would love to do another one, personally, and I know [scenario director] Mr. Yamazaki would also be interested in getting something like that spun up," Eshiro revealed. "It would be a matter of securing the appropriate personnel within Capcom and getting everything planned, so I intend to try to do something with that in the future, but I can't make any promises."

Here's the source. Kinda talks about Edgeworth's role in this game, so minor spoilers:
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/22/ace-attorney-producer-would-like-to-continue-ace-attorney-investigations/

SlowPokemon

Finished Justice For All.

I'll be writing a review of it soon.

SlowPokemon

My review is up! Also I'll be starting Trials and Tribulations soon (I have Apollo Justice on order from Amazon, but it hasn't arrived yet).