News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

The PDF for Fight Theme from Mike Tyson's Punch Out isn't showing up on my browser. Note that i'm using my iPhone right now, so that could possibly be an issue.

Deleted
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: spitllama on January 10, 2014, 06:25:17 PMIn the MUS and MIDI for "Cave of Being" in Pokemon B2/W2, playback for the LH stops on measure 10. Not sure why that happens. And if this requires a reupload, it is also formatted incorrectly which should be a quick fix.
What's wrong with the formatting?

spitllama

So, just by looking at it, I thought that the game subtitle, composed by, and arranged by lines were too big, but it looks like they are indeed size 12.
But if you compare it to all of the other arrangements, Cave of Being still has much larger labels.

Idk. Not a big enough deal to fret about it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FierceDeity

It's possible that they resized the page. That'll generally change the actual size of the text without changing the "numeric" size. Although, if it didn't do this for the title, as well, then I don't know.

Sebastian

Quote from: HideInYellow on February 14, 2014, 10:10:10 PMSo I was looking around the site and saw that DekuTrombonist arranged the GameCube version of this however all of the links were dead.

Yugi

If someone could change the arranger of the Game Over theme from FFXII from SocialFox to Yugi that would be appreciated.

Has been fixed

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Zunawe

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - "Mercay Island"
The site lists the arranger as Dr. Pamplemousse; the sheet says "Leftie"

Fixed
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

The second page of Rock Maridia says Mezzo Maridia

Fixed

Winter

Quote from: Zunawe on May 29, 2014, 03:34:29 PMThe Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - "Mercay Island"
The site lists the arranger as Dr. Pamplemousse; the sheet says "Leftie"

fixed

DonValentino

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Dragon Quest and Dragon Warrior the same game just in different regions?

And there is a duplicate of Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland in the Other section.

Fixed

Zunawe

Dragon Warrior was the American name for the earlier games, but the recent games in the series have adopted Dragon Quest anyway. Basically, yes, the two games "Dragon Quest" and "Dragon Warrior" should be combined on the main site under the appropriate name. (Dragon Warrior is American, Dragon Quest is Japanese)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

The Deku Trombonist

Oh yeah, I think I was in the process of moving everything over to "Dragon Quest" but I never quite finished.