News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Your Favorite Anime Openings, Songs, and Endings

Started by popo447, March 13, 2013, 05:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popo447

I wonder why no one's posted this song yet...

And don't forget the old stuff too! ;D
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: popo447 on March 25, 2013, 07:53:18 PM

I wonder why no one's posted this song yet...

Man, I hate that song.  Not quite sure why, it just annoyed me.  I absolutely LOVE the rest of Brotherhood's opening and closing songs.

Bubbles

HAHHAAHAHAahahahaaaa

Even opening 3? I cant even FORCE myself to like that one

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 25, 2013, 08:05:29 PMHAHHAAHAHAahahahaaaa

Even opening 3?

Especially opening 3.  It grows on you.  That riff at the beginning gives me a big goofy grin every time I hear it.

Bubbles

I listened to it for the first 5 episodes or so, expecting myself to grow to like it, but I just end up skipping it now. The middle part is ok, its just the beginning and end of the song that seems...rushed? Out of place? idk, its just bothers me. I mean it literally ends, like an ENDING. It just..stops

edit: oohh this one :<
"'Cause we're not gods. We're humans. Tiny, insignificant humans...who couldn't even save a little girl."
brb crying

popo447

Speaking of FMA music, I've always loved this song because of the waltz-y, mysterious feel it conveys.

Bubbles

also because the background picture is mustang

SuperFireKirby

I enjoyed Brotherhood's soundtrack, but I always skipped the intros. I do not like anime intros very much, save one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Why does the YouTube embedding only work when it feels like it?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jompa

Kind of a stupid background picture, but this OST is beautiful!
I don't get why they wasted it on the endless eight..
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

I would have loved to have Satoru Kosaki's job for Endless Eight. To be able to experiment with different types of music for the same material would be really fun, in my opinion.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Yeah, I know!! I hope he enjoyed it.
He did a freakin' good job - I think the endless eight OST is the best of the whole series.
It's kinda bizarre, actually, to pay him to do it as well, I mean, they didn't really need that many OST, did they? It's over twice as much as he did for season one, and they even used much of season one's OST in season two :P
Too bad I vowed to never do a strings arrangement again, 'cause if not, I'd definately arrange that piece!

Oh God, I did not know these existed:
Omoide Tsukuri ~ Sad version
Omoide Tsukuri ~ Desperation version
And I thought the original was good...

That's it! I'm watching the Endless Eight again!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

I'm just gonna post a bunch of Melancholy OST:

Beach Vacations:
This song is awesome - the trombone solo is hot!
Full of Sorrow:
The composer is a genius.
Mystery Time:
As a saxophone player I can't get enough of this! When my soprano sax arrives, I'll definitely do some play-along to this!
Birdo for Smash

popo447

I LOVE this show!

So many hilarious memories...