News:

Main Menu

No more >__>

Started by MetroidHunter26, May 09, 2008, 06:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Well me and some friends actually got permission by one teacher to put the game Warcraft on all of his computers! But what was funny about this is we always play during lunch and we yell and scream at each other. Well one of my idiot friends spills his cheese (yes....cheese...this is so stupid you can't make this up.) and now he wont let us in to the computers anymore and it sucks >___> well disscuss! XD

Harvest

...he spilled his cheese?
-

razer84

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 09, 2008, 06:39:45 PMWell one of my idiot friends spills his cheese...

ROFLMAOOL

damn commies.

MetroidHunter26

HugoMeister

Atleast your liquid cheese has the ability to be spilled....

Ours is cheese sauce, and it rips. Yes, rips. >_>

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Super Zombie

You're guys schools are so messed up.

KefkaticFanatic

You are guys schools are messed up too.

But yeah, when cheese is like that you don't even get close to it.  Ever.

me irl
[close]

noxus21

damn man i allways disliked cheese but if this happened to me i would curse that guy and the cheese for listening to gravity

The Mindzeye

In our class, we play warcaft all the time My class has top of the line pcs that everyone loads games into such as halo, star wars, hellgate, etc. We play every day 4th period and our teacher doesn't care and doesn't give us work. Why? Because he plays games too!

Super Zombie

My friend just told me that all year they've been playing Halo trial (which has the best map, so why even bother getting the full game?) LAN in a room where they have waaaaaaay better Macs than the ones we use all over the rest of the school (yes, Macs, I hate them but our school district sucks). So I hate him for not telling me sooner, and my Web Design teacher oversees it and never told me.  :(

MetroidHunter26

My school also had the Trial AND the FULL version XD and had PLENTY of maps and some modded ones too!

Mike

lol permission? At school we installed Quake 3, Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Halo and Counter-Strike on almost every computer, including the Macs and we played during class.