News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Official Nintendo Direct Topic!

Started by EFitTrainr, April 16, 2013, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

I'd probably of enjoyed it more if I had a 3DS.
I should get one.

Yug_Guy

Spoiler
THEY PUT MOTHERFUCKING CLOUD IN SMASH BROS AAAAAAAHHHHH
[close]

*ahem*

So how about dat Nintendo Direct though? Pretty darn good imo.

EFitTrainr

WHY THE FUCK
is CLOUD IN SMASH BROS

IS IT BECAUSE THERE'S THAT FFVII HD REMAKE FOR EVERYTHING BUT THE WII U?

OR BECAUSE NO FORM OF FFVII HAS EVER APPEARED ON A NINTENDO SYSTEM???

OR IS SAKURAI IN MIDDLE SCHOOL?? ??

WHAT THE FUCK
I like food.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 12, 2015, 02:53:09 PMThat was amazing, probably the best direct I've ever seen.

Highlights for me were Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow on eShop (seriously I almost cried) and Pokémon Picross (I'm addicted to Picross) as well as Mario & Luigi RPG 5 getting bumped to JANUARY??!?! IM SO HYPED
really ever? a lot of the stuff made me want to scoop my eyes out lol

not much new or original as i kind of expected. for me no european psmd release date, no zelda u release date, but really hyped that the gen 1 is coming to eshop, thought i'd never see this day. now there's hope for the rest of the series as well to be released :] hopefully a lot of people buy them to prove that it's rly worth it to release the other gens as well. also final fantasy and fire emblem, really motivated to start fire emblem and pick up awakening with birthright.

MaestroUGC

Sorely disappointed by the lack of Gangsta Kimishima. 3/10
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

*grabs popcorn and reads all the butthurt fanboys' comments*
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

TP looks actually the same as the original, kinda painful watching that trailer

I was taken completely by surprise with Cloud, just lol.  I'm not complaining, but lol.

yay mario & luigi

...but I still have to finish the last 2 of them

I will never be hyped for VC because emu are and have always been just substantially more convenient, accessible, and functional.

me irl
[close]

Clanker37

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 12, 2015, 03:04:53 PMfor me no european psmd release date,

February 19th 2016

Someone didn't watch the UK Direct. Probably better since the person insisted on calling it "Pok-emon" ("Pok," as in "pocket", rather than as in "poke.") which made me want to loge a small fridge in his pancreas.

DonValentino

lol actually Cloud doesn't make any sense. In that Battle-Royale thingy of PS, sure, but in Smash... ._.
Here's a glorious selection of characters who would actually be worth a try.
Also, moar animu in Smash. Ugh.

Anyway, the important thing guys, is that MOTHER 3 IS COMING TO THE JAPANESE VC!! I want to believe!

Dude

SlowPokemon

Tbh smash has never been about which characters make sense lmao. Even in the original you had Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon who are both really out there. It's just gotten progressively more out there with every game. Cloud is really no more surprising than Snake in the last game
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 13, 2015, 12:33:19 AMFebruary 19th 2016

Someone didn't watch the UK Direct. Probably better since the person insisted on calling it "Pok-emon" ("Pok," as in "pocket", rather than as in "poke.") which made me want to loge a small fridge in his pancreas.
clanker ty didn't even know there was a uk direct!! I just clicked x when the nintendo minute garbage came up

Sebastian

Didn't it say at the end that there'd be a direct next month devoted to Smash?

EDIT: Yeah
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/12/smash-bros-focused-nintendo-direct-coming-in-december

Nebbles

My guess is that Smash direct is gonna be about the poll results.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel