News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Official Nintendo Direct Topic!

Started by EFitTrainr, April 16, 2013, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

No Pikmin news. I guess it wasn't that close to being finished.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on November 13, 2015, 08:47:47 AMMy guess is that Smash direct is gonna be about the poll results.
I hope so :p
It'd be funny if it was someone like Steve from Minecraft or someone wacky.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 13, 2015, 09:02:00 AMNo Pikmin news. I guess it wasn't that close to being finished.
I was disappointed about that too

Nebbles

It's probably still too early into development to really show or talk about anything.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

To be fair, if they start doing Directs at a basically monthly rate like they used to, they can't reveal everything in one presentation.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Altissimo

#phoenixwright4smash
#iwillbuysmashifthishappens

K-NiGhT

So that announcement of the Smash Broadcast next month had Brawl music playing in the background. This is when Sakurai trolls everyone by making Brawl HD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

To be fair, the Brawl theme is also one of the main menu themes for Smash 3DS / Wii U and is arranged in the credits music too.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 13, 2015, 09:02:29 AMIt'd be funny if it was someone like Steve from Minecraft or someone wacky.
http://wiiudaily.com/2015/11/minecraft-wii-u-version-rated/
It's actually not all that unlikely by this point.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 13, 2015, 10:02:38 AMSo that announcement of the Smash Broadcast next month had Brawl music playing in the background. This is when Sakurai trolls everyone by making Brawl HD
Now with 25% more tripping!

Nebbles

I feel like anyone is game for Smash at this point.

SlowPokemon

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 13, 2015, 02:23:14 PMhttp://wiiudaily.com/2015/11/minecraft-wii-u-version-rated/
It's actually not all that unlikely by this point.
Now with 25% more tripping!

If this happens in the Dec Smash Bros livestream I'll be beyond angry. The ONLY characters from a Western Developed company that would even possibly fit in SSB IMO are Shovel Knight (due to the throwbacks to the 8-Bit era done right) or Shantae (Due to the fact that it feels like a game that could have been made in Japan, plus it's very good and feels Nintendo in a way, which wouldn't make her feel odd in SSB... Plus we'd get epic music which is another plus!)

But in all honesty, I really do want to ask this. Does Minecraft even have its own OST? It seems from all that I've heard about it there's barely anything in it, since the game revolves around level creation and whatnot. If Steve somehow got in SSB due to a freak accident from Miiverse Kids, how could his stage even have music? (Unless they make it like that horrid Electroplankton stage from SSBB or add in the decent OST from Story Mode).

That being said, I am interested in the upcoming release of Story Mode. The dev has a good track record and it would be the first game I play from them, too! Seems very charming and I'm happy that's coming to Wii U. Hopefully in the next ND in the new year, they'll go more into detail on what the Wii U story mode disc edition will have and when it'll release (along with the normal game since PEGI rated it)

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on December 04, 2015, 08:24:37 PMDoes Minecraft even have its own OST? It seems from all that I've heard about it there's barely anything in it, since the game revolves around level creation and whatnot. If Steve somehow got in SSB due to a freak accident from Miiverse Kids, how could his stage even have music? (Unless they make it like that horrid Electroplankton stage from SSBB or add in the decent OST from Story Mode).
Um... yes? Quite a lot of music, actually...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber