News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

There is a quick reply box. It is automatically hidden, though.
We should never implement a like feature.
And you can set up notifications, albeit only for pms and entire topics. Notifications for mentions and quotes would be nice, though.

mikey

what you mean like facebook where it spam emails you every little thing that happens
unmotivated

Maelstrom

@mentions + the abillity to choose either/both/neither is what would be nice.

The Deku Trombonist

Likes, notifications (I'm not talking about emails) and @mentions are features that are coming in the next version of SMF (2.1).

KefkaticFanatic

I've liked how other forums do the 'like' idea, where rather than having a singular 'like', you can choose to rate a comment with various fields like "informative", "funny", "bad spelling", etc :D

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 22, 2015, 04:11:29 PMLikes, notifications (I'm not talking about emails) and @mentions are features that are coming in the next version of SMF (2.1).
When will that be coming out?

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 22, 2015, 04:14:14 PMI've liked how other forums do the 'like' idea, where rather than having a singular 'like', you can choose to rate a comment with various fields like "informative", "funny", "bad spelling", etc :D
Which ones?

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 22, 2015, 04:28:42 PMWhen will that be coming out?
It's in beta at the moment so not for a little while yet.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

A like button is what I'd like the most.
Can't wait!

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

King Sammer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 22, 2015, 06:45:02 PMLike what?

You know... like warning users that their posts are inappropriate.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Dude

How about we add a thing by a banned member's name if he/she is banned? That way we don't have to guess if they're coming back soon or not.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on February 27, 2015, 01:52:15 AMHow about we add a thing by a banned member's name if he/she is banned? That way we don't have to guess if they're coming back soon or not.
I like this.....

Pianist Da Sootopolis

This has probably already been mentioned (I didn't feel like scrolling through ALL the other posts) but a separate forum purely for questions about piano playing for things like technique and repertoire and the like would be nice.
what is shitpost