The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

I like that idea a LOT, Tobbeh. I wonder what Jamaha thinks.

Cobraroll

Achievement points for starting topics is an idea I'd like you to reconsider. It encourages lots of pointless topic-making.

In general, though, I think achievement points are a good idea. Especially for getting sheets on site, or (even more so) giving meaningful feedback to others.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 01, 2016, 06:44:51 AMor (even more so) giving meaningful feedback to others.

Hear hear

Speeds up the submission process and encourages collaboration rather than people focusing mostly on their own arrangements.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 01, 2016, 06:44:51 AMIn general, though, I think achievement points are a good idea. Especially for getting sheets on site, or (even more so) giving meaningful feedback to others.
I agree. This is an awesome idea,
This should happen. How many others agree with this?

Zeila

I think it's a good idea

Quote from: mastersuperfan on January 01, 2016, 07:41:30 AMSpeeds up the submission process and encourages collaboration rather than people focusing mostly on their own arrangements.

Dude

Badges might me better, as you can put things other than arrangement achievements in them.

Like the superlatives or something idk.

Sebastian

Nice^
Kinda like the custom names mods have or the Nintendo Nocturne thing.

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

My thought for the arrangement count is a little emoji-esque thing on what I call one's "Forum Card" (the bit on the left side that shows who's posting, their personal text, etc.) that looks like a music sheet. You get one for each arrangement you've posted until you've posted 5 arrangements, after that it turns into (single sheet emoji) x __.
Just a thought.
what is shitpost

Sebastian

That's also a good idea.
I wonder what the staff thinks.

Dude

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on January 14, 2016, 01:39:05 PMCan we merge double posts, that'd be awesome.

i agree with this outside of the arrangements boards (where they actually are useful)

Dude

Also, archiving topics older than a year.

Like seriously.

Tobbeh99

^^

While your at it, removing old unused accounts. Look at the member list how many members there in comparison to how many active members we have on the boards.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

They can always re-register so I don't see a problem with it.