News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

Sebastian

BrainyLucario

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Ther is already a rule section though. And the rules board is empty

Waddle Bro

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 04, 2016, 11:27:16 AMTher is already a rule section though. And the rules section is empty
We're working on it, hang tight.

The current rules section is a little vague and does a poor job detailing consequences for actions and also what proper forum etiquette looks like. This new one is a bit on the long side, but it's better than being not explanatory enough.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Ah, okay. Looking forward to see what you guys do with the new board!

braix

Let's be real, nobody even pays attention to the forum rules tab.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 04, 2016, 11:43:23 AMLet's be real, nobody even pays attention to the forum rules tab.
Maybe the staff doesn't, considering all the flaming, baiting and suicide-provoking that has been going on but has been given a blind eye ☕🐸

Dude

Holy shit do we really need a guide on how to not be a prick?

Not that hard imo. -_-

Dudeman

I know. It's surprising how common it is despite that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

THE NEW-AND-IMPROVED FORUM RULES ARE OFFICIALLY LIVE AND EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE SIGHT OF THEM. EVEN IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW THE RULES ALREADY, IT'S WORTH GIVING IT A ONCE-OVER IN CASE YOU'RE UNSURE OF HOW THINGS ARE GOING TO GO DOWN. DAWG.

Dude

Please add an 18+ club if all nsfw/partially nsfw stuff isn't allowed in the main forum.