The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: Dudeman on February 04, 2016, 12:18:31 PMTHE NEW-AND-IMPROVED FORUM RULES ARE OFFICIALLY LIVE AND EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE SIGHT OF THEM. EVEN IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW THE RULES ALREADY, IT'S WORTH GIVING IT A ONCE-OVER IN CASE YOU'RE UNSURE OF HOW THINGS ARE GOING TO GO DOWN. DAWG.
What he said. Dawg.
It goes much more in-depth than the old rules and I believe there are also some new rules in there. I'd suggest everyone read it so that we can all avoid confusion later.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

BrainyLucario

I feel like i've accidentally broken some of said rules....My apologies..
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

They're frivolously frivolous so don't worry about it.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

If you've got no reason why then I don't see any reason to include one. I'm sure the other mods agree. If you want a private NSFW board that badly, become a mod and lobby for it then.

Dude

Dude

Quote from: Dudeman on February 04, 2016, 12:28:08 PMWhy do you need one here, of all places? Out of curiosity.
Ruto likes yaoi and so do I and maybe other people so it'd be a neat addition.

braix

We might be able to consider it. I don't see a concrete reason for there not to be an 'nsfw club', though I still feel like it would work better in Skype, since it doesn't really...fit here
Like you can go to the Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread and ask "hey who wants to be in the nsfw chat?" and that could work. Idk
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 04, 2016, 12:49:26 PMI don't see a concrete reason for there not to be an 'nsfw club', though I still feel like it would work better in Skype, since it doesn't really...fit here
Skype would be the best place for it. This new "board" would easily fall under spam, imo.

Waddle Bro

Dudeee as much as I know it'd be a fun addition for you, imo making such a board would promote the core values of the website. Having limited accessibility would essentially put people on the forums in different positions and equal treatment and access to conversations for everyone wouldn't be as possible. Some people don't find nsfw content that comfortable and it isn't the reason people come here for and I think you agree with me!

ninja'd by braixen with a post that has much less of a condescending and more respectful tone than other replies here!!