News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

turning things off and on again works on practically anything, you should start trying it before asking for help

*friendly suggestion not flaming*
unmotivated

Sebastian

Maybe we could have a "quote of the day" kind of like this:
Spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

It would require an unrealistic amount of monitoring for new quotes on the mods' part. And what sort of criteria would we use to choose? What if someone's really good at coming up with good quotes and other people never get a chance to have one? What if posting suddenly becomes a competition for who can come up with the best quote? I only see bad things coming from this.

Unless you meant quotes in general, like philosophical good-feel statements. In which case, the news banner is just fine.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on March 09, 2016, 09:03:40 AMUnless you meant quotes in general, like philosophical good-feel statements. In which case, the news banner is just fine.
Yeah, this is what I meant. Kinda like what I do with my skype account which changes daily.

Dude

Seems unnecessary and just could clutter up the top part of the page, but it's not really my decision in the end.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dude on March 09, 2016, 12:42:50 PMSeems unnecessary and just could clutter up the top part of the page

This.

You could just do what E. Gadd does and maintain a topic for such a thing.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

On a completely different note... we have glowing text, we have moving text, but we don't have vibrating text. How difficult would it be to add vibrating text?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

I've been thinking that it'd be nice if we'd actually address the problems our community has with toxicity and stuff calmly.

Y/n?

Altissimo

Dude

Ok I get your enthusiasim, but remember we have to be calm about it.

Altissimo

Dude

Olimar12345

Calm open discussion in this manner could be healthy.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!