my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Bloop

Tobbeh99

Wouldn't it be nice to have it more conveniently placed rather than under "my profile". Maybe have it in the menu bar (home, help, main site etc.), that'd be smart I think. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

No I'm talking about where the notifications appear, not where you notify threads.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Whenever E. Gadd posts something while we're at school, and then I try to post in a different topic less than 5 seconds after he posts, it causes a post error and prevents me from posting just because the same IP address is used for both of our posts. Why is this a thing?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

I'm not complaining about waiting, it's just annoying.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trainer Ave

what's really annoying is searching something and pressing enter and not knowing if your computer responded to that so you click the search button and it nullifies both times you searched
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Olimar12345

That's more of an input issue on your end, not a forum redesign suggestion.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trainer Ave

Yes but why make so that you can't search 2 things in under 5 seconds
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

That's a pretty minor inconvenience and there's probably a reason for why it doesn't work like that. You can wait 6 seconds.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.