News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 22, 2017, 03:45:57 PMCan we make twg posts not count for our post count like the forum games topic does?
how about no

I mean, TWG is a completely different thing than the forum games (especially in the fact that a lot of the posts take a substantial amount of effort, versus the average forum games post); that would be like making the entirety of the off-topic board not count. Which isn't cool.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Initially I was going to not care, but BDS has a point. TWG isn't just some random posting game that like 99% of the forum games (see examples such as word of the day, you're banned game, and CTRL-V, to name a few). It's an organized board with a focus and it's own mods. Not to mention, TWG also represents a badass part of NSM history.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I wasn't aware you felt so strongly about post count
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I mean, the fact that you brought it up shows that you care, at least.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Tbh I did kinda wanted to see how many twg posts I had

I brought it up because ffr doesn't count it in their post count
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 22, 2017, 07:56:15 PMTbh I did kinda wanted to see how many twg posts I had

I brought it up because ffr doesn't count it in their post count
As of right now, you have 1129 TWG posts; you can check by clicking "View Stats" on your profile page.

Also, LLF counts posts in TWG. :\ Not sure why you'd even want that to apply here anyway just because another site does it.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

The ability to isolate all posts from a single user in a single topic
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

That would be neat, along with other functions for more specific searches.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

Just the isolation thing would be good enough for me
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

LeviR.star

Is the site currently set up that games on multiple consoles are only labeled as [MUL] if they were released for multiple consoles at the same time?

For example: an arcade game is released in 1985. A year later, it is ported to the NES. Over the years, it receives more and more ports. [ARCADE] or [MUL]? What if the arcade music is slightly different? What if I want to arrange the NES version, but it's only different in terms of tempo, harmonies, and key signature?

This has never made sense to me. Tetris is a notable on-site example. We have sheets for both the GB and NES versions, but that may only be because they have different soundtracks.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements