News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Arrested Development

Started by SlowPokemon, June 27, 2013, 12:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'm sure a lot of you guys have already seen it because it first aired in like 2003, but I'm just discovering it, plus the new season just came out last month, so it has some relevance.

How many of you watch this show? I'd give it my highest recommendation. I finished season one on Tuesday, and liked it so much that today I went out and bought seasons two and three.

So if you haven't seen it, start watching Arrested Development! It's definitely my new favorite show, ahead of Modern Family even, and even Mashi is watching it!!! Soon

For those of you who have seen it, do the other seasons live up to the first one? I've seen two episodes of season two and they seem to be great, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this series stays awesome.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Arrested Development is one the funniest shows in existence. Everyone should watch it. I hear the new season wasn't quite as good, but I haven't seen it yet since I don't have Netflix.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

Never heard of it. What was it rated?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

I think TV-PG, I mean it's a little edgy but there's nothing crazy inappropriate

Mashi

My name is Mashi, and as the Please, I approve of this show and it receives an A+++++++++.

By the way, SlowPokemon, we should totally kiss to freak out our parents and teach them a lesson.

SlowPokemon

I'm about halfway through season two right now. It keeps getting better and better. If it stays this good, I'll be really disappointed that there are only four seasons.

Mashi

Egg is my favourite character.

SlowPokemon

friendly reminder that everyone with netflix access needs to watch this

Waddle Bro

I got around watching the first season last June but Breaking Bad and Orange Is the New Black(both which you should watch) kinda got in the way

SlowPokemon

why do so many people stop at the end of the first season omg

SuperFireKirby

Especially considering how much better it is than orange is the new black. come on woddle, i thought you were better than this

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

but hot making out lesbians tho sfk
your argument is invalid

SlowPokemon

Like you care about girls making out

But actually I've heard both shows are good so I can't yell at you about it lol