News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Exactly. I totally understand it being your "least favorite" because there are only 100 Pokemon and the game is remarkably linear. But I cannot understand anyone "disliking" it while claiming to love the other Pokemon games, since it's just more of the same.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Gen 2 did have some issues, though...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

In another unpopular Pokemon opinion, I never thought Piplup was all that cute. XD

Dude

I literally gasped at that.

LITERALLY.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 05, 2013, 05:26:14 PMIn another unpopular Pokemon opinion, I never thought Piplup was all that cute. XD

To combat that, I think Trubbish is adorable!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 05, 2013, 05:26:14 PMIn another unpopular Pokemon opinion, I never thought Piplup was all that cute. XD
Pretty sure I said this before, but me too. Plus Buneary.

Clanker37

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 05, 2013, 05:44:39 PMPretty sure I said this before, but me too. Plus Buneary.
I honestly can't see how people can find some pokemon cute. Since in the real world I imagine this happening:

"Look at you, Piplup! You're so cute! Look how adorable you are! Aww! NOW KILL MY ENEMIES"

Bubbles

Being cute doesnt mean you cant fight. There has to be some pokemon you think is cute

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Aww Buneary is adorable. I really love its design.

Although I have to say that Lopunny's design looks really feminine for a Pokemon that can potentially be male >_<

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 05, 2013, 08:38:23 PMAww Buneary is adorable. I really love its design.

Although I have to say that Lopunny's design looks really feminine for a Pokemon that can potentially be male >_<

Opposite for Mr. Mime XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

Spheal is the cutest Pokemon ever
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

You're right. It's so adorable I want to turn it into a pair of boots and parade them around town like J. Edgar Hoover toting a new handbag made by the finest Italian craftsmen this side on the Mason-Dixon Line.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Echo

Dunsparce is the cutest.

Luigi > Mario btw.