Which SSB4 Newcomer shown at E3 are you most looking forward to play as?

Started by Spyro, July 05, 2013, 09:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE QUESTION IS IN THE TOPIC TITLE

Villager
6 (30%)
Mega Man
7 (35%)
Wii Fit Trainer
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Spyro

For me, anyway, actually the Wii Fit Trainer. She just looks so random and fun. Mega Man, I've never really played, but he looks cool. And the Villager, oh my god, he looks so cool.

FSM-Reapr

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DonValentino

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

JDMEK5

I must confess I was not fond of the idea of Wii Fit Trainer at all. But it's grown on me a bit so much in fact that I'm actually anticipating it a little bit.

But I'm first gonna try Mega Man, then Villager. Wii Fit Trainer deserves last spot for being from such a stupid game. :P (I know it's not her fault but I have to blame someone)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Echo

Mega Man for me, just because I'm a fan of his games. I'll probably play Wii Fit Trainer too, because, well, she's a babe.

I've never played AC so I don't have any attachment to the Villager really, and from the trailer he looked creepy. I mean, even his name's just the Villager. Sounds like the name of a horror movie.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Echo on July 05, 2013, 02:12:45 PMI mean, even his name's just the Villager. Sounds like the name of a horror movie.
lol I've never played animal crossing at all either but I'm gonna give him a fair chance.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ragster

I've never been a big fan of "guest" characters.

...But in this case, Mega Man is the only appealing one. I haven't even played a single Mega Man game and I like him better than the other two.

I LOVE Animal Crossing. But the Super Smash Bros. series and the Animal Crossing series are like polar opposites. You're bringing a character who's mission is to check what's for sale everyday into a game where people get chokeslammed down off the map by a green-skinned warlock...

But, complaining aside, I'd definitely play as Mega Man.

spitllama

Hope they add Shulk :]
They won't, but I'll just sit here and anticipate it anyhow.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999