News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 22, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Yeah, everyone make a list again.

vermilionvermin

Waddle, K-Night, Dude

Waddle Bro (Waddle Bro, shadowkirby, Bubbles7689):  Bubbles being red doesn't change much.

K-NiGhT (BlackDragonSlayer, Hunter of Souls, Waddle Bro):  If the vigi's just killing people because they're inactive, K-Night is a pretty good choice.  He still hasn't given a suspicion list unless I missed it, and the people he can't lynch is pretty burdensome if he's a human.

Dude (shadowkirby, Dude)Bubbles put him on her suspicion list (which was really just an inactive list) and noted that Dude wasn't her first choice because Dude had been to a chat.  The same thing had been true of TST, though the chat TST went to Bubbles wasn't in.

Hunter of Souls (Dude, Mashi, Bubbles7689):  Still hasn't been very active

BlackDragonSlayer (BlackDragonSlayer, The_Subjective_Thought, FireArrow):  He's been less active than normal, but the list of people he can't lynch isn't all that bad.

Mashi (shadowkirby, Mashi):  Seems human but is also Mashi so I give less credit to that than I give to FireArrow and TST!

The_Subjective_Thought (The_Subjective_Thought, Bubbles7689):  Was on the top of Bubbles' suspicion list and also:
Quote[2013-07-24 02:43:19] <Mashi> But whom do you want lynched?
[2013-07-24 02:44:06] <The_Subjective_Thought> On the barest of shaky suspitions? Mr. Tanooki suit or shadowkirby.
[2013-07-24 02:45:30] <Vermilionvermin> Why do you think they're wolves?
[2013-07-24 02:45:41] <The_Subjective_Thought> I don't
[2013-07-24 02:46:25] <The_Subjective_Thought> I don't think we should lynch at all based on what we have.
[2013-07-24 02:46:36] <Mashi> We have to lynch!
[2013-07-24 02:46:41] <The_Subjective_Thought> I know
Seems more human than wolfy to me.

FireArrow (vermilionvermin, Bubbles7689):  FireArrow seems really human.  His responses to my line of questioning on Night 1 convinced me his Tanooki suspicion was legitimate and not trying to sheep Waddle.  Additionally he's been trying to come up with plans to help the humans.

FireArrow

1. Dude (shadowkirby, Dude)
Earlier I was saying how Mr. T, bubbles, and TST were on the top of my list for a certain behavior. You have the same behavior, but I completely forgot about you. To me, that makes you much more wolfish then those 3.

2. BlackDragonSlayer (BlackDragonSlayer, The_Subjective_Thought, FireArrow)
You've been active... ish, but I don't recall you ever saying anything too important. Basically, the same as dude but to a lesser degree.

3. Hunter of Souls (Dude, Mashi, Bubbles7689)
Still haven't been active since replacing loxo - similar reasons as Dude and bds.

4. Mashi (shadowkirby, Mashi)
You're Mashi. Your acting the same way you were last game. You're Mashi.

5. K-NiGhT (BlackDragonSlayer, Hunter of Souls, Waddle Bro)
I should be more suspicious of you, cliche wolf behavior + inactivity, but because your normally an inactive player, there are a few things you said that I don't think you'd say as a wolf.

6. Waddle Bro (Waddle Bro, shadowkirby, Bubbles7689)
I can see you being a wolf, I'm just not feeling it. That probably means you are one though...  :P

7. The_Subjective_Thought (The_Subjective_Thought, Bubbles7689)
You have so many things pointing to you being wolf, I can hardly list them all, but you also have quite a bit pointing to your humanity. Something I learned from Game of Wolves is that that combination usually means your human (I shouldn't trust my nonexistent experience...)

8. vermilionvermin (FireArrow, vermilionvermin)
You've been the most active and helpful player. There were so many opportunities where as a wolf where you could of harmed the humans without drawing suspicion, but you never took them.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Well excuse me for wanting to sleep and play touhou... not at the same time ofc. :3

I'll be active later, I'm hungry right now and I can't think on an empty stomach. >_<

Waddle Bro

on 3DS so fuck comic sans and size

DUDE, BDS, K-NIGHT

1. Doodle
I haven't seen anything from him, that's probs why I'd vigi him

2. BDS
I find his disappearance Ood
#dancingood

3. K-N
voted 4 me claiming he was going to be gone the rest of the phase which he wasnt
seemed like an attempt to encourage people to vote me

ninja'd cool

Dude

Um

I'm a horrible human.

There's my defense.

I WON'T GIVE UP THOUGH.

BlackDragonSlayer

I was stuck without internet since Friday, approx. 6:30 PM PST. Just got repaired.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quickly reading over recent posts, it seems as if Verm agrees with the people I thought we should vigi last phase, although perhaps for different reasons. Thus, I agree with him agreeing with me. :P

Quote from: FireArrow on July 28, 2013, 03:09:10 PM2. BlackDragonSlayer (BlackDragonSlayer, The_Subjective_Thought, FireArrow)
You've been active... ish, but I don't recall you ever saying anything too important. Basically, the same as dude but to a lesser degree.
That seems to be a generic response in recent games. :P Also, if you need a list of what I've said, you can just look through the "show posts" section of my profile, since I don't want to post a giant list like last game. :-\

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I can be gone when I should update, so I'll update somewhere between 10 PM and 11 PM EST.

I have to attend a concert.

Hunter of Souls

I can't reach a good computer right now. I can't make a list with reasons right now, but Dude and K-NighT would be on top of my list. And especially Dude, because I can't vote him. And I know I'm late.  :P
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

FSM-Reapr

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

The Silence(Wolves)

1. Silent
2. Silent
3. Silent

The Doctor's Army(Humans)

4. The Doctor - Seer
5. River Song - Vigilante
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Herring (will be told he's a Human)
14. Miller (will be told he's a Human)

Waddle Bro couldn't stir an egg for eight minutes.
K-NiGhT was close to black cube. Big mistake.

(*has voted for*)

1. Waddle Bro (Waddle Bro, shadowkirby, Bubbles7689)
2. Mashi (shadowkirby, Mashi)
3. vermilionvermin (FireArrow, vermilionvermin)
4. BlackDragonSlayer (BlackDragonSlayer, The_Subjective_Thought, FireArrow)
5. shadowkirby
6. Bubbles7689 (shadowkirby)
7. K-NiGhT (BlackDragonSlayer, Hunter of Souls, Waddle Bro)
8. fank009
⑨. Dude (shadowkirby, Dude)
10. TheZeldaPianist275 (TheZeldaPianist275)
11. Hunter of Souls (Dude, Mashi, Bubbles7689)
12. The_Subjective_Thought (The_Subjective_Thought, Bubbles7689)
13. Mr. Tanooki Suit (The_Subjective_Thought, Dude)
14. FireArrow (vermilionvermin, Bubbles7689)

Humans win!!!

Post game up in a bit.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Oh, that's right, lock topic.

BlackDragonSlayer wins the Permamiller and inb4 lock Awards.